Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm getting a kick out of all those formerly rabid Bronco fans and reservation holders now saying they are out whenever a new tidbit is floated.

because:
1. My color isn't offered in my trim: solution-change trim, different color wrap whatever
2. Can't get a manual with 'squatch: go Badlands, auto or wait because Ford is "listening"
3. Don't like the top color: Upgrade to Modular, wait for white wrap or paint
4. No manual with 2.7: Go with the 2.3 which has more power than any previous Bronco or go auto
5. Base 4dr price is for manual: This should make those who were pissed that Base 4dr wasn't available with MT happy, but nooo, just pissed off a bunch of others
6. Grille, headlights, roof rack, hitch(or other minor feature) on my trim isn't the one I want: Swap it out from the Ford parts counter or After market.
7. Towing cap. is too low: Probably shouldn't have been considering the Bronco anyway, get a Ranger or F150, remember most single axle trailers have a GVW of 3500 and you really shouldn't be towing a tandem with a vehicle like a Bronco anyway.
8. Interior isn't to my personal spec: Up trim or remember-this is a mass produced vehicle, there are only going to be a so many choices
9. My trim has/doesn't have carpet/leather/vinyl: change trim, After market
10. B & P isn't out yet: We got time, orders aren't out til; December.

Me, I'm a 2d Base, maybe Sasquatch, up in the air on MT vs AT guy, happy with the MIC top, carpet/fabric, grille, flares and modularity/upgradeability of the Bronco, I may pay for upgrade to Rapid Red . $28.5K for a vehicle with Bronco's features and capability is amazing! I'M IN!
Sponsored

Sponsored

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting a kick out of all those formerly rabid Bronco fans and reservation holders now saying they are out whenever a new tidbit is floated.

because:
1. My color isn't offered in my trim: solution-change trim, different color wrap whatever
2. Can't get a manual with 'squatch: go Badlands, auto or wait because Ford is "listening"
3. Don't like the top color: Upgrade to Modular, wait for white wrap or paint
4. No manual with 2.7: Go with the 2.3 which has more power than any previous Bronco or go auto
5. Base 4dr price is for manual: This should make those who were pissed that Base 4dr wasn't available with MT happy, but nooo, just pissed off a bunch of others
6. Grille, headlights, roof rack, hitch(or other minor feature) on my trim isn't the one I want: Swap it out from the Ford parts counter or After market.
7. Towing cap. is too low: Probably shouldn't have been considering the Bronco anyway, get a Ranger or F150, remember most single axle trailers have a GVW of 3500 and you really shouldn't be towing a tandem with a vehicle like a Bronco anyway.
8. Interior isn't to my personal spec: Up trim or remember-this is a mass produced vehicle, there are only going to be a so many choices
9. My trim has/doesn't have carpet/leather/vinyl: change trim, After market
10. B & P isn't out yet: We got time, orders aren't out til; December.

Me, I'm a 2d Base, maybe Sasquatch, up in the air on MT vs AT guy, happy with the MIC top, carpet/fabric, grille, flares and modularity/upgradeability of the Bronco, I may pay for upgrade to Rapid Red . $28.5K for a vehicle with Bronco's features and capability is amazing! I'M IN!
I’m with you the only thing I want is mines in Oxford White with the Stainless Steel grill

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? M/T doesn't stand for mud terrain?? Forget this I'm out.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm still here and happy as heck to be getting a new manual equipped Bronco, just waiting on Ford to take my money in exchange for keys!

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs