Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm frankly willing to do or say most anything to get those in front of me to step out of line.
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

11. Bronco is not coming soon enough. I want a new vehicle now. Solution: Buy Wrangler?
The latest flavor of the week:
12. Manual transmission is *potentially* made in China... What?!? Solution: wait a model year to see if the MT holds up?

MentalBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Toyota Tundra, Yamaha WR250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every I'm out post should end with "I'm going to buy a jeep instead." Doesn't matter if you are or not. Ford reads these posts. Make them nervous.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nine months is nothing to me. (I've given birth) Still excited and you guys just need to tuck and roll with what you learn each time a new nugget shows up.????
But you didnā€™t have to pay $50,000 at delivery!?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm OK with the "I'm out" posts. With every reservation cancellation...

200.gif

Sponsored

Ken87BroncoII

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-350 XLT Crew
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This thread is entertaining. We are all enthusiasts but we must not lose sight of the fact that this is a car. It's a very cool one, but it's just a car. I'm sure they're going to cost money too, but they might be free depending upon the next POTUS!

I've already been quarantining for the past 8 months, so what's a few more? If you can't wait, then go get a Range Rover or a Jeep. I did read that, on average, RR's spend 32 days per year off-road. Well, let me clarify; 32 days per year, on average, off of the road...in the shop...for repairs. That is NOT my idea of "off-roading." I believe RR's are also very highly rated...in consumer dissatisfaction.
The good news is; Ford will be making Bronco's for years to come, so you can revisit the idea of owning one when the timing works out for you! A part of me is envious because you'll be having fun driving your new vehicle while I'm sitting around waiting for mine.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some people have $50k to blow on their most likely 4th, 5th, 6th..... vehicle in their fleet and some don't. If the Bronco was a $500k vehicle, I bet that a lot of these people would be complaining about something that they felt that they needed wasn't an option.

I have no issues with those feel that $50k is a purchase price that they should get what they feel they need for their situation.

So, with all due respect, PLEASE Get Off Your High Horse in regards to talking down to those who want some things that are currently that we know of aren't being offered.

(flame suit has been put on, so have at it....)
I agree that $50k is not chump change. I have $50-$60k budget for a vehicle. If the Bronco has items that are a dealbreaker, iā€™ll search for another vehicle in that price range that better suits me. I personally donā€™t even care about the removable roof.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree that $50k is not chump change. I have $50-$60k budget for a vehicle. If the Bronco has items that are a dealbreaker, iā€™ll search for another vehicle in that price range that better suits me. I personally donā€™t even care about the removable roof.
I am just curious but if you donā€™t care about the removable roof what is making you want to wait this out for the long run? Just seems like majority of the people are buying this specifically because of removable roof and doors

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get a kick out of the people who clearly arenā€™t impacted feeling the need to throw shade on people whose decisions it does impact. Guess what, if Ford says hey guys now the black diamond doesnā€™t come with locking diff, nor gearing nor steel bumpers, bash plates, would Bd buyers complain about having to now spend extra money on stuff? Yeah. But again the non BD buyers be like, stfu, just deal with it, you never really wanted a bronco.
I see your point. Most the stuff I listed has no affect on my 2d Base decision, but if they all of a sudden said no Sasquatch with base, I'd be pissed, still in, but pissed.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The "I'm out" one we are going to get soon when B&P comes out is that they cannot get the equipment they want for ~$35k that seems to be a common value cited here. For an example, a Wrangler Rubicon starts at ~$39k but after just 4dr, AT, hardtop, and destination fee it is $50k.... going to be a harsh reality to see this for some people.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is entertaining. We are all enthusiasts but we must not lose sight of the fact that this is a car. It's a very cool one, but it's just a car. I'm sure they're going to cost money too, but they might be free depending upon the next POTUS!

I've already been quarantining for the past 8 months, so what's a few more? If you can't wait, then go get a Range Rover or a Jeep. I did read that, on average, RR's spend 32 days per year off-road. Well, let me clarify; 32 days per year, on average, off of the road...in the shop...for repairs. That is NOT my idea of "off-roading." I believe RR's are also very highly rated...in consumer dissatisfaction.
The good news is; Ford will be making Bronco's for years to come, so you can revisit the idea of owning one when the timing works out for you! A part of me is envious because you'll be having fun driving your new vehicle while I'm sitting around waiting for mine.
I see this is your first post. Welcome to the Bronco6G discussion.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will say this, it is not easy moderating any automobile forum, particularly where the vehicle involved excites as much emotion as the Bronco and where expectations have been built up and especially when we find ourselves in a situation where speculation is essentially all we can muster.

So perhaps we may just want to remember the fact that we are all Bronco enthusiasts.
?? to all.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am just curious but if you donā€™t care about the removable roof what is making you want to wait this out for the long run? Just seems like majority of the people are buying this specifically because of removable roof and doors
Sasquatch(bigger tires/gears/suspension with factory warranty), 2.7, easier to maneuver than Raptor and 7.3 Tremor( my other options). If this is purchased for my wifeā€™s DD, itā€™s because she likes the looks and 2.7 ecoboost.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cause its the first new Bronco available since I was in high school. I have zero intentions of taking the top off ever. I took the top off my 1970 Bronco one time to paint it and put it right back on. I like vehicles with a roof even if they have a cage.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see your point. Most the stuff I listed has no affect on my 2d Base decision, but if they all of a sudden said no Sasquatch with base, I'd be pissed, still in, but pissed.
The ability to option Sasquatch across all trims really sets the Bronco apart. I was looking at 4DR Base + Sas with a V6 as a backup. With 10spd no longer standard it's not quite as attractive but not a deal breaker. Maybe I can make a 2DR work. Maybe I'll go up to WT. So many questions
Sponsored