Sponsored

I needed a 12V air compressor for this coming week.

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For weeks I've been watching the NAPA online website waiting for their 300LPM Air Compressor to get back in stock. Then Trickster Richard put together a special purchase of NAPA clones for this forum. Alas, I was too slow and Sir Richard slammed the ordering window shut shouting, "No Trickflate for you!" As you may have heard, North Texas got a bunch of rain recently. Some of my Bronco buddies want to go play in the mud. I'm thinking deflating the 35" tires down to 20 pounds might be helpful. But when we're done playing the tires should go back to 40# before I get on the highway. Harbor Freight has a Labor Day 20% off coupon. As a stop-gap measure I bought their "150#" unit for around $60. This will not be my final solution. Anyone have any experience with this "Pittsburg Automotive 12V 150 PSI Compressor"? For the money, as long as it doesn't grenade and put shrapnel in a tire, I won't speak badly of it. We'll see if NAPA or Sir Richard bring a better unit to the marketplace first.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should buy one and tear into it for "research purposes". It looks like it could be a single cylinder version mine/Maxitrac. If so it should hold up pretty well.

My next batch of inventory is ordered but is probably at least 2 months out.
Sponsored