First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There must be some mistake! Check your math. MY DEALER SAID... I'd be the only cat in town with an Eruption Green Bronco.

DAMMIT!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I aggregated whatever data was available from Feb - Mar in the build week threads and noticed that of all the colors available, 1/3 of builders have chosen to go with Eruption Green. Amazing.
MyEG2.jpg
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There must be some mistake! Check your math. MY DEALER SAID... I'd be the only cat in town with an Eruption Green Bronco.

DAMMIT!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MyEG2.jpg
You are the only Cat in town with EG and those 🔥 off white wheels Stan. They look great!

baozebub

Black Diamond
First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I aggregated whatever data was available from Feb - Mar in the build week threads and noticed that of all the colors available, 1/3 of builders have chosen to go with Eruption Green. Amazing.

Ford Bronco I sampled over 300 Builds this year and determined that 2022 will be the year of Eruption Green MyEG2
Now I know why I got my Bronco so quickly. Iconic Silver is really low popularity so they probably have a bunch of stock.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you, sir! I could not be happier with this first mod. Of course, it just points out that I'm older than dirt! But old school is working for me with this build.

You are the only Cat in town with EG and those 🔥 off white wheels Stan. They look great!

Sponsored

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Majority of vehicle buyers always settle for a non stand out color. They either can’t decide on a real color, or they just want to blend in with the herd. Green provides a herd color and a touch of stand out. I have always been partial to green as a vehicle color, but at this advanced stage of life, I decided Cyber Orange, was the way to go. It looks great, stands out, and provides easy location in a parking lot. Easy parking lot vehicle location is crucial as biological decay progresses due to old age. Lol You only go around once, so live it up!
Totally agreed PLUS it's safer cause you really stand out on the freeway, hard to picture anyone looking in their mirror and NOT seeing big bright yellow something, and dang does it look fantastic in the sunshine! (photos on a screen are woefully inadequate) Thrilled with my choice :)

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it is because the Green goes better with the interior choices. For example the Wildtrack. White, Green, maybe Red. The others not so much.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco I sampled over 300 Builds this year and determined that 2022 will be the year of Eruption Green MyEG2
It looks like a representative sample of the people on the forums. There are a lot of Bronco orders out there that do not participate in Bronco6G. It will be interesting to see if we are like the rest of them.
Sponsored