Sponsored

I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious!

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stress seems to be running pretty high these days on the forum, so I figured I would take a step back from GVWR debates and Levine tweets to lighten things up with a fresh photo dump. Probably nothing most of you haven't seen before, but it is better than nothing.

I took a detour the other week after work to hunt for the legendary Allen Park Badlands, and to my surprise, it was parked exactly where several others had identified. As a bonus, a Mustang Mach E was parked right next to it :)

My takeaways from seeing it in person.

*The 33" tires look huge. I don't feel any need to go bigger. In fact I will probably go with a BD and keep the 32's.
*I know some have commented on the steel bumpers being cheap/thin. I did not get that impression. They look very cool and seemed solid to me.
*Cyber Orange looks great in person, especially with the carbonized gray roof. People debating this color will not be disappointed. I personally will be going with A51 since I have seen it in passing on the highway and have been very impressed.
*I took some close up pics of the rock sliders since I have been curious. They do attach with 4 bolts to the holes in the pinch welds on the body and look like they would be easy to remove if needed.
*This has been stated before, but the rear door also has keyless auto entry and a locking button which will be extremely useful.
*The Bronco looked even more awesome in person than any picture I have seen to date!!!!!

2020 was a hard year for us all, but it is finally 2021, and our broncos closer than ever. The night always seems darkest before the dawn, but soon enough, we will be tipping our hats to each other while driving topless in our new Broncos. Hang in there, and have a happy new year everyone.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the good news post.

Detail shots: Rock Rails, I like them and plan to spend my FordBucks on them. When viewed from above however I'm not fond of the gap, I assume maybe it is to allow mud and debris to be washed out, so a trade off.

Glad to hear the tailgate is auto unlock. I need to key my current wrangler every time and find it a bit annoying.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whoop whoop! Love this! Thank you for sharing OP!!

I also saw this picture today. I love the fact these Broncos have taken on iconic trails in the US stock! What a badass rig!

Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 2021-Ford-Bronco-Prototypes-Testing-At-Moab-1024x576

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@bjellefs - if you drive by again, try and get a look at the inside of the roof. The video posted last time looked like it may have the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner. If it does, a good picture would be useful, as we haven’t really seen that yet.
Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 1.29.33 PM

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the additional pics and comments
that's pretty close to my planned build

Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stress seems to be running pretty high these days on the forum, so I figured I would take a step back from GVWR debates and Levine tweets to lighten things up with a fresh photo dump. Probably nothing most of you haven't seen before, but it is better than nothing.

I took a detour the other week after work to hunt for the legendary Allen Park Badlands, and to my surprise, it was parked exactly where several others had identified. As a bonus, a Mustang Mach E was parked right next to it :)

My takeaways from seeing it in person.

*The 33" tires look huge. I don't feel any need to go bigger. In fact I will probably go with a BD and keep the 32's.
*I know some have commented on the steel bumpers being cheap/thin. I did not get that impression. They look very cool and seemed solid to me.
*Cyber Orange looks great in person, especially with the carbonized gray roof. People debating this color will not be disappointed. I personally will be going with A51 since I have seen it in passing on the highway and have been very impressed.
*I took some close up pics of the rock sliders since I have been curious. They do attach with 4 bolts to the holes in the pinch welds on the body and look like they would be easy to remove if needed.
*This has been stated before, but the rear door also has keyless auto entry and a locking button which will be extremely useful.
*The Bronco looked even more awesome in person than any picture I have seen to date!!!!!

2020 was a hard year for us all, but it is finally 2021, and our broncos closer than ever. The night always seems darkest before the dawn, but soon enough, we will be tipping our hats to each other while driving topless in our new Broncos. Hang in there, and have a happy new year everyone.

Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 20210102_140024

Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 20210102_140024

If I drive topless, I might get arrested..... Just sayin

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I drive topless, I might get arrested..... Just sayin
Doubt arrested....maybe cause some wrecks!! ??? that give you time to get away!!
Sponsored