Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man you guys take the cake on here cant understand the lengths some people go to not believe something lol I was able to use deductive reasoning to look at the photo while taking into account the op added info that sunlight was coming through and concluded that the white circular dot only one on the photo was the light coming through. Had i not been told what to look for yeah might not know what the white spot was anyway i highly recommend deductive reasoning and context to help you on the next one lmao
But that's so reasonable and facty.
Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not to mention that the soft tops are also having quality and design issues, and those aren't even made by webasto.
I have no first hand knowledge on the matter, but I’ve read on this site that Webasto also makes the soft tops….Not sure if fact or fiction.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So @Ford Motor Company just went dark on you???

Seems like ghosting a customer of your new vehicle on a forum of this many waiting potential customers is a REALLY bad look
Not dark. I am still contacted each week to let me know they are working on it (at this point they are working on the new top that everyone is getting). The Plant Manager and Ford FSE were both really nice. The main issue is they do not listen to the customer. They put too much confidence in dealerships that do not know how to work on a vehicle they have never seen. I diagnosed the entire issue but there is no way for me to show them because of insurance reasons. Therefore, all that can be done is we must wait for more of this to happen for them to stumble on a problem.

Need proof that they did not listen to me....both the photos and I said the problem was on the passenger side. They worked up 3 things they wanted to try....all of those things were for the driver's side. None of them worked. One part they wanted to replace was 'overnighted" but did not show up 2 days later. This part would not have worked anyway.

So I have had a vehicle for over a month, with 100 miles, that I can not drive in the rain.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not dark. I am still contacted each week to let me know they are working on it (at this point they are working on the new top that everyone is getting). The Plant Manager and Ford FSE were both really nice. The main issue is they do not listen to the customer. They put too much confidence in dealerships that do not know how to work on a vehicle they have never seen. I diagnosed the entire issue but there is no way for me to show them because of insurance reasons. Therefore, all that can be done is we must wait for more of this to happen for them to stumble on a problem.

Need proof that they did not listen to me....both the photos and I said the problem was on the passenger side. They worked up 3 things they wanted to try....all of those things were for the driver's side. None of them worked. One part they wanted to replace was 'overnighted" but did not show up 2 days later. This part would not have worked anyway.

So I have had a vehicle for over a month, with 100 miles, that I can not drive in the rain.
Well that certainly sounds like a large corporation run by lawyers.

I feel for you, it's frustrating when common sense and logic get ignored.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that hole isn't at a seam, correct? So there's an actual pencil diameter size hole on the outside of the top?
It is at a seam of the 2 port holes.

It's a good thing you got that washout interior. Wait...you did get the washout interior, didn't you?
I do not have the washout floor, I sure wish I did.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who cares? Your getting a new one.
Maybe they should care because there appears to be much more than just cosmetic issues with the MIC top and Ford is being silent about it

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they should care because there appears to be much more than just cosmetic issues with the MIC top and Ford is being silent about it
I'm pretty sure everyone including Ford are aware of the deficiencies of this top.

Time will tell if they correct them.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whoa….. rude “mr nice”. i think they were just pointing this out in hopes to connect with someone else who has the same issue. relax buddy. go buy yourself a tesla and be a dick elsewhere.
Ford said they are very aware and are in the process of redesigning and building us new ones.
Again, Who cares about the old ones?

You are the one being rude with personal attacks Ms. Hypocrite...

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am patient when it comes to working through issues, especially with a brand new car. That said, holes in the roof, where daylight and the elements can seep through, are not acceptable. Anybody saying otherwise is stretching their grace a little too far, IMO.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Because the forum is littered with Ford apologists or antagonists (life long Ford fan here) at the ready. No censor needed.
well i choose to see the good in all men first before going the path of judgement but hey you do you i guess

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

well i choose to see the good in all men people first before going the path of judgement but hey you do you i guess
Don't be sexist Phil. It's not cool any more.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you cant project your hatred onto me sorry pal aint gonna work i think i will just ignore you
Deal buddy!

You picked the fight. Adios muchacho!
Sponsored