dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My Bronco was built last month and I have been checking daily to see when it ships. I just happened to look on cars.com to see if there were any Broncos available locally and see one listed at my dealer that was equipped just like the one I ordered. They listed a VIN number and it was my Bronco. They have it listed for sale
for $10,000 more than MSRP. I am beyond shocked to see this and waiting for the dealer to open to confront them. I have already purchased lots of accessories to add to my Bronco when I get it and can't believe they did this. Wow!
This is common. Take deep breath and don't confront them. They haven't sold it to anyone else or told you that you have to pay and ADM. Your Bronco isn't even on the lot yet. Confronting the dealership for no good reason, I feel this qualifies, is just going to cause you grief in the long run.
Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is common dealership practice. The vin comes into their system and is listed automatically. Believe me I worried as well until I consulted my step father who works in the business. Mine was listed on their site until it arrived for 20k over. I used Z plan and had no issues.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully OP didn’t head over there guns a blazing!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So a Computer, not controlled by man, lists a sold vehicle, and puts an ADM on the price, and there’s nothing that can be done? Next folks will see their orders going on test drives! And where are the dozens of pages on Cars.com and the like with ordered Broncos for sale?
You should step away from the keyboard. You haven't a clue about this and, as is usual, a keyboard warrior can't figure out that this is an automated process, it has been posted countless numbers of times, it is not illegal, it is not immoral, it is not unethical, and, just stop with the stupidity, please!

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you really think they are selling your Broncos you are obligated to turn this into you tube internet gold.

Have a friend call and tell the dealer they want it, and they'll give them 15K to hold it for them. Go to the dealer, get them all the way to signing then you jump in Chris Hansen "To Catch a Predator" style and tell them who you are and ask them why they are selling your Bronco, record their reaction for all of us to enjoy.
Ford Bronco I see the Bronco I ordered for sale on my dealers website 1652546589493

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s called Bait and Switch.
And illegal here in Massachusetts.
Call your Attorney General’s Office and ask them if it’s legal. Certainly not moral.
This isn’t that.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's literally the definition of automation. I admit I laughed.

OP, FWIW - my dealer's new car sales manager he has to actually intervene to keep customers' orders from showing up on their website - which is all driven via Ford Web Services. Apparently some guy called screaming and yelling about his "order being marked up".

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So a Computer, not controlled by man, lists a sold vehicle, and puts an ADM on the price, and there’s nothing that can be done? Next folks will see their orders going on test drives! And where are the dozens of pages on Cars.com and the like with ordered Broncos for sale?
Half the people want automated order updates, half the people don’t. Throw a rock in the air, you are bound to hit someone guilty.

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work in the software side of the dealerships. Yes most dealer websites show in transit vehicles on the website automatically orders or not and most likely the dealers syndication software (software that merchandises the vehicle to 3rd party sites like car gurus and cars.com) has an adm on broncos or all models so that the price displayed won’t get them in trouble. Here in California (non hillbilly) if a dealer advertises a price on their website they are obligated to honor it. I got a free CPO certification because it was listed on their website but not included in the price. Most likely the OPs car is inbound and he will soon be enjoying his bronco. Will the dealership charge him an ADM… who knows.

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Bronco was built last month and I have been checking daily to see when it ships. I just happened to look on cars.com to see if there were any Broncos available locally and see one listed at my dealer that was equipped just like the one I ordered. They listed a VIN number and it was my Bronco. They have it listed for sale
for $10,000 more than MSRP. I am beyond shocked to see this and waiting for the dealer to open to confront them. I have already purchased lots of accessories to add to my Bronco when I get it and can't believe they did this. Wow!
The dealer is just trying to prepare you for the ADM they are going to hit you with. lol

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has had mine listed for over a month now and it has showed sale pending. They said it auto generates once the WS is available. They keep interest in them incase you back out..they should have a pending on it..