ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BTW, I mentioned a few small issues in my original post about this rig. Why are some of the forum members jumping on the negative instead of praising the positive traits of this rig? Kind of sad that my intention of learning more exciting things about the Bronco has turned out into “ prove it” posts.

Would it be possible for members here to share some of the things that makes this an exciting vehicle? Thank you!
Maybe the ratio of "have" vs "have not" is swaying the vibe towards the "less than positive". 🤷

Maybe some group psychology experts could come in?🤓
Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t wait to see suspension companies, rock sliders, and skid plates!!
Rock Hard emailed me recently and said they're waiting to get a/their Bronco as they'll have parts for it and implies rock sliders, though it'll probably be most of their line up.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, I mentioned a few small issues in my original post about this rig. Why are some of the forum members jumping on the negative instead of praising the positive traits of this rig? Kind of sad that my intention of learning more exciting things about the Bronco has turned out into “ prove it” posts.

Would it be possible for members here to share some of the things that makes this an exciting vehicle? Thank you!
No problem, here ya go:

As anyone knows for everything I can document there will be someone who will document something to disprove it. As previously stated I recommend you do your own research and come to your conclusion as I did.

I imagine by the next year or so these bugs will be worked out and addressed.
(That was so easy I kind of feel bad.)

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

didn't some of the Sports have to cool down when the PTU got too hot at an event? Perhaps that it the event to which he refers?
PTU overheating is way less severe than engine overheating. I should know, I change my RS’s PTU fluid every 30k

viffer07

Black Diamond
First Name
pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy 2500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Actually I was speaking of the at least dozen overheat shutdowns on demo days in Lucern. It was a big buzz my desert racing buddies were talking about at our club meeting. While they were impressed with the Bronco, the short sandy course was having the demos stop on more than a few occasions toward the end of the day due to overheating. To me that is a pretty good indicator of what to expect out of production models.

I have also spoken with my local mechanic and he is also confirming overheat problems with the whole lineup of F150's, Rangers, and Broncos. I am by no means bagging on the rig. Simply my observations looking outside of what some of the the forum members are experiencing.

I recommend to any member of this forum to look outside the threads/posts and do their due diligence by speaking to actual owners (besides themselves), techs, and others who have driven these rigs.

I think it's important to remember when you drive these rigs in off road or other performance oriented conditions, it puts a lot stress on the cooling system.
hey oilly, ain't nobody twistin your arm to buy a Bronco. go get the import, you're just tryin to convince yourself anyway.

Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Resurrected an almost 2-year old thread to talk shit. Nice.
Sometimes the cucumber tastes better pickled!
I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I think it could possibly be appropriate.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Resurrected an almost 2-year old thread to talk shit. Nice.
To be fair I'm betting ollie still doesn't have a Bronco.
Sponsored