Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You keep doing things the wrong way in a two door and making videos about how a two door can’t do those things. Maybe your goal is to dissuade everyone else from buying the two doors so you can have them all to yourself? I don’t get it.
You need to lighten up. It was just a fun video. I doubt if it is going to change any one’s mind as far as their Bronco selection.
Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You need to lighten up. It was just a fun video. I doubt if it is going to change any one’s mind as far as their Bronco selection.
I was only joking about dissuading people from buying two doors, thought that would have been obvious.

But I was serious about OP going about things the wrong way. He even says in this thread that he’s showing what not to do. Maybe the title of the thread and the video should reflect that, is all I’m saying.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You keep doing things the wrong way in a two door and making videos about how a two door can’t do those things. Maybe your goal is to dissuade everyone else from buying the two doors so you can have them all to yourself? I don’t get it.
I like seeing, "normal", folks making, "mistakes", and watching how they get out of situations.

I have a 2 Dr on the way (on the railroad now!), and am a newbie to off-roading.

I appreciate and like his videos.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was only joking about dissuading people from buying two doors, thought that would have been obvious.

But I was serious about OP going about things the wrong way. He even says in this thread that he’s showing what not to do. Maybe the title of the thread and the video should reflect that, is all I’m saying.
We live in a twisted world today . It’s hard to tell if something was said jokingly or seriously.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like seeing, "normal", folks making, "mistakes", and watching how they get out of situations.

I have a 2 Dr on the way (on the railroad now!), and am a newbie to off-roading.

Me too! The first ten and a half minutes are great. The title of the video and the thread here suggests that this is primarily about sleeping in a two door, but this is not at all how one sleeps in a two door.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I finally got around to trying it. Did everything go well? Hell no... But I had fun doing it. Here's a video of my overnight snow wheeling adventure!

One of these makes it a lot better. I'm 6' 250lbs, and I can side sleep in mine ok. Perfectly flat. An air mattress, and you're race ready. Haha.

IMG_9630.jpg

IMG_9634.jpg

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get the GG stealth platform, your body will thank me later 😭 always works great as a work station if needed!

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I appreciate the support!
Sponsored