De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh this is the one that was like 40k over MSRP, right? We know all about this dealership.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love that rear bumper with the lights!

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks fantastic. I am curious to know the specs of those wheels, dimensions and offset.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - I saw that but "can essentially be used as both" is a little ambiguous I thought. That's like saying I can essentially use my index finger as a toothbrush. Sure, I can, but will I look like the British? definitely.

Sponsored

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh boy… I stopped and looked at this one a few weeks ago. I chuckled and wondered who had enough money to waste on a vehicle that the dealership was marking up 30,000 dollars!!! $81k was the window sticker… what a joke.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats. I’ll ask cause we’re all curious. So what exactly did you pay or this?

5eabass

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Guys!!

First, I didn't sell the family farm to buy bronco, at least not all of it anyway hahaha!! ;)

New member here. Just purchased my 2021 area 51 Badlands Bronco. Amazing!!

It has some very nice mods that I will post more pics of later. For now its sitting on aftermarket wheels, 37in tires, Aftermarket bumpers, winch, rigid lights front/rear, hypertech odomoter for tires, 3 inch lift and full suspension upgrade. Not cheap. But so worth it! One of a kind tank.

Ive owned Jeeps, Raptors, 4Runner Pro, FJ, Supercharged SRT and more. This bronco is all of them wrapped into one, for the most part, minus high speed capability which I dont care about in this vehicle.

IMO the I4 turbski engine paired with manual trans is nice. Its all you need but another 100hp woupd be nice too lol JK. Where I live, desert, its hot as crap but even with big tires and extra weight it runs strong. I cant wait to try it with 91 octane, cool weather, drop in air filter and throttle lag eliminator. Then will be a blast! Plus some extra security..

Apologies my garage pics are crappy. But it fit in my garage so Im happy haha. Will post many more pics soon. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!!

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

20210909_202714.jpg

20210909_194940.jpg

20210909_194746.jpg

20210912_110548.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

20210909_202714.jpg

20210909_194746.jpg

20210912_110548.jpg
Nice Bronco BroBronco! Looks like we have the same dealership in PS, CA and we have a similar build (4 door, Area 51, Badlands, etc.), just curious on when you placed your reservation? I have a build date of Oct. 11 and we can't wait. Thanks for the pics too, especially the wench, since we were thinking of getting one. We have the Lux package, so that front camera will probably pick up the Serial Number and not the road! You can avoid some of the desert heat by driving up the hill to IDY for some trails and cooler weather. Congrats!!!

OP
OP

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, it was pricy. Actually, no, it was FREE!! I didn't pay what you think. Those "price adjustments" will eat the average dip sh** that walks in off the street. But My wife use to work at this dealership for years and its where we met many years ago. Got a good deal on both ends (purchase/trade). Will be paid off in 5yrs or sooner if my company continues growing. Grateful. Thankful. Im happy. And could sell it today for a nice profit.

Sorry for "click bait" but i saw more as just having fun. Just a forum. Not a corporate memo. Forumz...lmao. Pretty stupid politics sometimes but thats one reason we all click on threads...who knows what will happen next??!! :) Hahaha. And actually, I did leverage the family farm to buy it!! Just not hay and horses kinda farm..

Thanks for all support and if any owners live close to PS, DM me lets meet up.

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Guys!!

First, I didn't sell the family farm to buy bronco, at least not all of it anyway hahaha!! ;)

New member here. Just purchased my 2021 area 51 Badlands Bronco. Amazing!!

It has some very nice mods that I will post more pics of later. For now its sitting on aftermarket wheels, 37in tires, Aftermarket bumpers, winch, rigid lights front/rear, hypertech odomoter for tires, 3 inch lift and full suspension upgrade. Not cheap. But so worth it! One of a kind tank.

Ive owned Jeeps, Raptors, 4Runner Pro, FJ, Supercharged SRT and more. This bronco is all of them wrapped into one, for the most part, minus high speed capability which I dont care about in this vehicle.

IMO the I4 turbski engine paired with manual trans is nice. Its all you need but another 100hp woupd be nice too lol JK. Where I live, desert, its hot as crap but even with big tires and extra weight it runs strong. I cant wait to try it with 91 octane, cool weather, drop in air filter and throttle lag eliminator. Then will be a blast! Plus some extra security..

Apologies my garage pics are crappy. But it fit in my garage so Im happy haha. Will post many more pics soon. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!!

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

20210909_202714.jpg

20210909_194940.jpg

20210909_194746.jpg

20210912_110548.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

20210909_202714.jpg

20210909_194746.jpg

20210912_110548.jpg
You're a stud.

Sponsored

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, it was pricy. Actually, no, it was FREE!! I didn't pay what you think. Those "price adjustments" will eat the average dip sh** that walks in off the street. But My wife use to work at this dealership for years and its where we met many years ago. Got a good deal on both ends (purchase/trade). Will be paid off in 5yrs or sooner if my company continues growing. Grateful. Thankful. Im happy. And could sell it today for a nice profit.

Sorry for "click bait" but i saw more as just having fun. Just a forum. Not a corporate memo. Forumz...lmao. Pretty stupid politics sometimes but thats one reason we all click on threads...who knows what will happen next??!! :) Hahaha. And actually, I did leverage the family farm to buy it!! Just not hay and horses kinda farm..

Thanks for all support and if any owners live close to PS, DM me lets meet up.
Im so happy to know they didn’t sucker you into the 80k lol nice ride man! I know a couple people at that dealership and was tempted to ask about it but my wife would have killed me. Enjoy the new ride, maybe I’ll see you driving around

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta quit visiting the B6G forum. Seeing all these people roll up in the dealerships and just buy one after Ive been waiting over a year and now been pushed to MY22 just pisses me off even more.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you familiar with the term..... Bought The Farm?
Just curious.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty truck I'm sure the Mrs. is thrilled!

OP
OP

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gotta quit visiting the B6G forum. Seeing all these people roll up in the dealerships and just buy one after Ive been waiting over a year and now been pushed to MY22 just pisses me off even more.
Yes. I feel for you guys. The only reason I got mine, at the very end of my 24/7 non stop week long search is mainly because it was a custom order that the customer backed out of. On one hand yes I drove 5 min away from home to see it, there it was, and I bought it all in a few hours. Easiest fastest car deal I ever did. However, I spent the week prior searching, finding, and applying for loan after loan. But something always came up and deal fell through. If anyone tired of waiting and wants a new silver black diamond model at a decent price...let me know. Anyway, It was my last attempt, it was the only one they had, it exceeded our needs, so I bought it. Lucky and providential.

I also want to clarify the price tag on mine, in general. This bronco arrived stock with msrp around 47K. Then a ton of nice mods were added (parts, shipping, tax, labor to install parts correctly). Plus a 3yr/36 + 6yr/100 warranty(s) by dealer and install group on all aftermarket stuff. Plus CA state tax, tag etc. Plus additional warrantys (extended + gap). I also didn't have to wait a year for it (done that in 2012 with my Raptor and massive delay bc of xyz + I had to fly 1K miles to buy it and drive it 1K miles back home). Nope. Not again.

Nor did I have to pay out of pocket for aftermarket parts or install fee on bronco. Ive installed and paid to install hundreds of car parts. Nope. Time with family and extra cash in pocket more important.

Plus I have it in my garage. Deal is done. Bronco is ready to rock vs guys still waiting to pay MSRP and dreaming it night arrive or worrying it might not. F all that.

Plus a stock tacoma cost 50K+ these days (too high) vs this beast cost a bit more if modified. Yes, Absoluetly my bronco is worth every dime I paid nor was it too much. In fact, after all figures factored, I technically "only" overpaid around 5K or so for it..which financed over time is nothing. This deal was a combination of what you know and who you know. All the stars aligned. Smooth end to end. Rare in car biz. Im in the car biz btw.

Lastly. One of my brothers died of covid recently (not looking for sympathy here) so the whole waiting around to enjoy life crap can go suck an egg.

You guys waiting patiently will love your broncos. Just hang in there. Christmas not far away.
Sponsored