Sponsored

I spend good amount time reading good and horror dealer threads. Planning to order one soon!

vic703622

First Name
VIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking for good dealers in the North Dallas area. I plan to visit Five Star Ford of Dallas. Any tips or recommendations will help! I don't want to get into dealer pressures and unnecessary addons and price hikes. I dealt with BMW ordering and it's straightforward and no games. Never dealt with Ford and first Ford.

Not sure about what other additional items to add but leaning towards:
Wildtrak: 4 door
Sasquatch
green
Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
According to the Master Thread here, it looks like Five Star isn't charging ADM. Maybe that's a "wasn't", circa 2020-2021 when these threads were generally populated.

If you're ordering new for MY'23, you'll probably have plenty of time to worry about it between ordering and delivery.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Place your order in person and get everything in writing.

Most of the horror stories I read in the forums are from people that ordered their Bronco on the phone and failed to get everything in writing.

The “build it” app through the Ford website isn’t an actual ordering process. The dealer has to manually enter every option you want into the ordering system. You want to be sitting across the desk from them when they do that. It’s the only way to verify you get everything exactly the way you want it.
Sponsored