First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw my second one not including mine in public today. It was a white four door soft top Sasquatch heading the other way down the interstate.

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seen 2 although I suppose one could of been a dealer mannequin, the other i was at a light and was able to grab a video, lets just say I was in disbelief also wondering when the hell id get mine...lucky sob..... and passed granger the other day 😳🤯 had like 11-13 broncos waiting to take delivery im sure, my dealer just had a first edition delivered im assuming today or late yesterday. Thought maybe just maybe I'd be the first to take delivery from them.

Attachments

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a 4 Door Soft Top Big Bend, I think its Rapid Red in Tilton, NH. It had Dealer Plates.
Ford Bronco I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public PXL_20211010_204157915.MP
Ford Bronco I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public PXL_20211010_204200175

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a 4 Door Soft Top Big Bend, I think its Rapid Red in Tilton, NH. It had Dealer Plates.
Ford Bronco I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public PXL_20211010_204200175
I believe that's race red, rapid red would be much darker with an overcast sky like that

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still haven't seen one other than what appeared to be a dealer mannequin prominently displayed infront of a dealership. I've seen a half dozen sports so far.

In other news a local dealership seems to have gotten retail Broncos. They had 5 blue retail stickers in stock. Throwing out up to 2 mannequins that doesn't explain the other 3.

😑

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't seen any until last week, and last week I saw THREE.

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The other day I saw three on one street in Plymouth, Michigan (one was parked). I think they’ve finally got production sorted out and everyone will be seeing a lot more of them soon. I know people are upset about the reservation holders getting pushed back, but I think they are having to produce a lot of lower chip content Broncos with soft tops to keep the production line going. I think Ford just simply couldn’t make all the high content reservation orders happen, but could make low chip content soft tops so that’s why dealerships are getting Broncos for stock.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still haven't seen one in the wild, only a caged 4 door, the 2 doors are a myth.

The only good part is that it is hard to get PO'd about not having mine when there are so few actually out there.

SamuraiWillX

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've yet to see a Bronco other than my own after two weeks of driving around. I did get tailgated by a Bronco Sport yesterday while on my way to get lunch, guy must have been real eager to get an up close look at it lmao.

Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw my second one not including mine in public today. It was a white four door soft top Sasquatch heading the other way down the interstate.
I have Questions...
Where you in your bronco?
What type of salute was exchanged?
Did you jump up and down all giddy feeling like you where in a special club?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw my first and only one in the wild Wednesday. 4 door soft top. Grey, no idea of the trim, going opposite way an a 2 lane state highway...

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have yet to see one. See sports all the time, they like to wave to me in my 86 bronco...

buddy at work has seen one on town. It is kinda weird we haven't, were we work we see Ferraris and Maserati's and a pagini and a number of C8s daily (one of them is highlighter yellow..can't miss that one). along with everything else, and my desk overlooks I-10. still have not see a '21 Bronco
Sponsored