First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife was in another town about an hour away from where we lived. Called me gloating that she had seen a Bronco in the wild. I said look closer does it have « Sport » written on it. She said yes and I said that’s not a Bronco.
🤦🏻‍♀️ This chick has to keep telling the very same to her male coworkers. I think they finally get I’m obsessing over a different vehicle they keep seeing.

I’ve only seen one BD 2 door non Sas and Wildtrak soft 4door at the dealership. I’ve not even seen one sport in the wild, but I know they are out there somewhere.

I was not impressed with the BD non Sas mid, the Wildtrak was fully loaded and super sweet. Test drove that one and it completely ruined my Jeep test drive just after.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public yet. The only times I have seen one are at events and dealerships. Why are you people with Broncos hiding for? Release the kraken already.
I'm going to be coming through Spartanburg, SC via 26 this Sunday. Headed to Charleston. Might be able to meet up! I'll be driving Bessie!!

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public yet. The only times I have seen one are at events and dealerships. Why are you people with Broncos hiding for? Release the kraken already.
I’ve seen probably a 5-10 or so total, between dealerships, on the road and in my own driveway. Please nobody steal it!

There are three in our small SC town, including my own.

Reactions: Kel

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are not too many around. I see some for sale posted on Autotrader for sale by dealers and not sure whether they are truly available or just advertiser ads to get you in.

I have seen only one- 4 door Big Bend at a car show. Give it another year and there should be a few more around to see.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are not too many around. I see some for sale posted on Autotrader for sale by dealers and not sure whether they are truly available or just advertiser ads to get you in.

I have seen only one- 4 door Big Bend at a car show. Give it another year and there should be a few more around to see.
If you don’t IRL pictures, then they are just customer orders with VINs they advise just in case 🤣. If you see IRL pics, then those are demos they can’t sell yet. There may be a few out there really for sell. Those 10-20k over msrp or call for price might be for real.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Michigan dealers have quite a few mannequin's and none of them are for sale yet.

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live 4 or 5 miles down the road from map in the city between there and the Willow run airport. I see tons of the Broncos in the wild, as they drive them to park them on dirt hill.
Seeing them at the zoo is not in the wild!

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It probably depends on what part of the country you live in.

Here in Birmingham, MI, I've seen at least half a dozen but they were all four doors. I think the ratio of 2 door : 4 door must be like 1:100.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw my first wild one on Sunday. Cactus gray Wildtrak or First Edition. Passed by it in the mountains on I-40 at the NC/TN line.

Of course it was on the other side of the barrier as I was going through a long, sweeping turn at enthusiast speed. It was only a glimpse.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It'll be a long time before I see one in my area. I'd have to head over to the Seattle area if I wanted to see one. My local Dealership is fairly small and I have no clue as to how many reservations/orders they have or still have.

They also have no clue about their demo/mannequin.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only party that can release the kraken is Ford. Most of what they've produced are still sitting in lots waiting to be refitted.

The dealer units will be 6m old and sold before most of us get one.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public 20210817_065906
Ford Bronco I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public 20210707_193922

Saw the cactus Gray with Orange retro graphics today at my work.. my 18 yr old f150 parked next to the wild track. Here in Southeast Michigan we see them quite a bit.
Last picture is of my spotting a black diamond test mule 11/22/2020
Ford Bronco I still haven’t seen a single Bronco out in public 20201123180845

Last edited:

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw my first one on a work trip with my boss in the car with me. I tried to contain the geeking out, but that did not work out too well! 🤣 The rest of the day he would randomly ask me, "So, are you still thinking about getting a Bronco?" 🤣

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in the same boat, and then I saw two in the same exact parking lot about a week ago. I happened to be leaving at the same time as the wife of one of the owners and commented to my fiance that was the first Bronco I had seen in the wild. The wife overheard me and let me take a look which was pretty sweet since I didn't want to be that guy to go up and ask.
Sponsored