The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So many of us are worried that we won't get our Ford Bronco in a timely manner. Like 1 year.

Minus the Covid factor i think we may be ok. I know a lot of us our worried because of the extreme demand and amount of reservations being placed. 230k so far. Or is their??

A lot of people and dealerships are talking like this is unprecedented and that they've never received this many orders in the history of selling cars.

Well let's put things into perspective. I think that many are trying to cause fear to get you to place a reservation. I say this because with 230k reservations placed thats not really as crazy as you might think.

One of the reasons is many people have reserved multiple vehicles because they didn't know which one to get and still don't. So that 230k is probably more like 130k.

Another thing to consider is Ford manufacturers and produces 900 thousand Ford F 150s every year. So im pretty sure they got this covered.

I pretty sure its safe to say we will all get our Bronco probably sooner then we think. No need to buy into the mass hysteria. And don't fall for dealer mark ups either. Tell them to pound sand. No reason to pay over msrp. Get X plan and pay invoice.

I also have a feeling people who are not placing a reservation because they want to see it in person will be fine as well. No reason to panic.

Anyway thats my little take on the situation. Good luck and stay safe. BroncoMan out. ?
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also, I think a lot of people may get cold feet on their reservation when they are asked to pay up $50k+...
Yep. And also how many people will not qualify to get financing when their Bronco comes in. Im sure there will be some of that happening and the dealer getting stuck with it to sell from the lot.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow interesting, still great numbers but looks like the 230k forum friend/insider was incorrect

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
See and their you have it. 150k reservations. And I bet most of them are people that reserved more then one as I mentioned. So its probably like 90k in reality!! Its all good. Everything will be ok. Take a deep breath. Lol ?

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i don't care for that obnoxious tone from Levine. I don't tweet, but it would be nice to remind him that in an information 'vacuum', these things happen.

He always has that 'I know something you don't know' tone. Screw that... be transparent and be clear when you want to announce something. Tired of twitter games with vague hints.

I still don't have a single follow up email from Ford ... especially as far as they are concerned I have over $120k of Bronco's reserved.

Oh, and I still don't have the email that says I can change my reservation and how to do it.

Levine's twitter is nothing but 'cheap' marketing and I would rather see a more professional, transparent, and sophisticated model.

If I treated my stakeholders, the way Ford treats us, I wouldn't be in business very long.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i don't care for that obnoxious tone from Levine. I don't tweet, but it would be nice to remind him that in an information 'vacuum', these things happen.

I still don't have a single follow up email from Ford ... especially as far as they are concerned I have over $120k of Bronco's reserved.

Oh, and I still don't have the email that says I can change my reservation and how to do it.

Levine's twitter is nothing but 'cheap' marketing and I would rather see a more professional, transparent, and sophisticated model.

If I treated my stakeholders, the way Ford treats us, I wouldn't be in business very long.
From what I've seen so far, he seems a little short on details in his replies to questions which generate even more questions.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See and their you have it. 150k reservations. And I bet most of them are people that reserved more then one as I mentioned. So its probably like 90k in reality!! Its all good. Everything will be ok. Take a deep breath. Lol ?
If 100,000K get ordered in December I’ll be shocked. Everyone who orders in a timely manner will get their vehicles by the end of summer I bet. There will be that one guy that waits until the end of the ordering period but made a reservation quick And loses his shit when it takes until October to get it.
Sponsored