toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
See and their you have it. 150k reservations. And I bet most of them are people that reserved more then one as I mentioned. So its probably like 90k in reality!! Its all good. Everything will be ok. Take a deep breath. Lol ?
If they are reporting duplicate household reservations on an earnings call someone screwed up and Iā€™m willing to bet no one screwed up. You can safely assume the 150k does not have duplicate reservation #ā€™s.
Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i don't care for that obnoxious tone from Levine. I don't tweet, but it would be nice to remind him that in an information 'vacuum', these things happen.

I still don't have a single follow up email from Ford ... especially as far as they are concerned I have over $120k of Bronco's reserved.

Oh, and I still don't have the email that says I can change my reservation and how to do it.

Levine's twitter is nothing but 'cheap' marketing and I would rather see a more professional, transparent, and sophisticated model.

If I treated my stakeholders, the way Ford treats us, I wouldn't be in business very long.
You said what Iā€™ve been thinking for a while now. Very regular unprofessional tone and behavior from Levine. His tweets are often unhelpful and he even blocks people from his Twitter if he doesnā€™t like a string of questions or criticism of Ford or its products. The only reason to pay attention to him is bc of the info vacuum as you put it. And even then heā€™s just dropping obnoxiously confusing/unhelpful tiny breadcrumbs.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So many of us are worried that we won't get our Ford Bronco in a timely manner. Like 1 year.

Minus the Covid factor i think we may be ok. I know a lot of us our worried because of the extreme demand and amount of reservations being placed. 230k so far. Or is their??

A lot of people and dealerships are talking like this is unprecedented and that they've never received this many orders in the history of selling cars.

Well let's put things into perspective. I think that many are trying to cause fear to get you to place a reservation. I say this because with 230k reservations placed thats not really as crazy as you might think.

One of the reasons is many people have reserved multiple vehicles because they didn't know which one to get and still don't. So that 230k is probably more like 130k.

Another thing to consider is Ford manufacturers and produces 900 thousand Ford F 150s every year. So im pretty sure they got this covered.

I pretty sure its safe to say we will all get our Bronco probably sooner then we think. No need to buy into the mass hysteria. And don't fall for dealer mark ups either. Tell them to pound sand. No reason to pay over msrp. Get X plan and pay invoice.

I also have a feeling people who are not placing a reservation because they want to see it in person will be fine as well. No reason to panic.

Anyway thats my little take on the situation. Good luck and stay safe. BroncoMan out. ?
Wait a minute. Just hold up here. Do you honestly think you can just waltz on the internet, on a forum nonetheless, and start spreading common sense and logic like this??? Who the hell do you think you are?? On the real though, bravo, youā€™re one of a few that actually seem to get it.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From what I've seen so far, he seems a little short on details in his replies to questions which generate even more questions.
Not to be devilā€™s advocate, but I am appreciative of his Twitter however much it leaves to be desired. He has answered questions from several people, including quite a few forum members. He takes his own time to answer questions including nights and weekends, no one else from Ford thatā€™s on Twitter answers any questions at all.

Also there may be a lot of stuff he canā€™t say yet. If yā€™all havenā€™t noticed the insiders we had posting here are gone. As in account has been deleted and disappeared, so I hope they didnā€™t get in trouble with Ford.

And I donā€™t think heā€™s taking a shot at B6G there. Heā€™s just responding to what came across his timeline.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
i don't care for that obnoxious tone from Levine. I don't tweet, but it would be nice to remind him that in an information 'vacuum', these things happen.

He always has that 'I know something you don't know' tone. Screw that... be transparent and be clear when you want to announce something. Tired of twitter games with vague hints.

I still don't have a single follow up email from Ford ... especially as far as they are concerned I have over $120k of Bronco's reserved.

Oh, and I still don't have the email that says I can change my reservation and how to do it.

Levine's twitter is nothing but 'cheap' marketing and I would rather see a more professional, transparent, and sophisticated model.

If I treated my stakeholders, the way Ford treats us, I wouldn't be in business very long.
Exactly this, he sounds like the guy that had no friends in grade school. The obnoxious and better than thou attitude is unbecoming of a representative for a major corporation trying to sell a product.

Sponsored

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice to be able to get a first edition, just sucks knowing that I missed out cause the site was being dumb and now I'm seeing people who reserved a first edition plus another trim so they could choose. I mean I don't blame them, but I'm wondering if there's a wait list I could jump on for those who cancel their reservations.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I think a lot of people may get cold feet on their reservation when they are asked to pay up $50k+...
Exactly. My wife wants to put a reservation in, no lie, even though weā€™re not able to purchase come time when the order banks will first open. For $100 refundable deposit, there are absolutely some dreamers in that number. And there are already numerous people on this forum alone that seem to be halfway into a Jeep and / or Toyota, so even more of those numbers will be bogus.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If 100,000K get ordered in December Iā€™ll be shocked. Everyone who orders in a timely manner will get their vehicles by the end of summer I bet. There will be that one guy that waits until the end of the ordering period but made a reservation quick And loses his shit when it takes until October to get it.
That person will be complaining in every thread here. :confused:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to be devilā€™s advocate, but I am appreciative of his Twitter however much it leaves to be desired. He has answered questions from several people, including quite a few forum members. He takes his own time to answer questions including nights and weekends, no one else from Ford thatā€™s on Twitter answers any questions at all.

Also there may be a lot of stuff he canā€™t say yet. If yā€™all havenā€™t noticed the insiders we had posting here are gone. As in account has been deleted and disappeared, so I hope they didnā€™t get in trouble with Ford.

And I donā€™t think heā€™s taking a shot at B6G there. Heā€™s just responding to what came across his timeline.
I agree, a little info is better than none at all. It seems like since he's already their though, he could be a bit more complete with answers.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they are reporting duplicate household reservations on an earnings call someone screwed up and Iā€™m willing to bet no one screwed up. You can safely assume the 150k does not have duplicate reservation #ā€™s.
Even still. 150k is really not that crazy of a number. Especially when you consider as i said Ford pumps out 900k Ford F150s out every year. I just think people are getting worried for nothing.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

He always has that 'I know something you don't know' tone. Screw that... be transparent and be clear when you want to announce something. Tired of twitter games with vague hints.

i see nothing wrong with what he said. However, i have not seen his other tweets.

but you sound like you've never been in a position where you may or may not have more information than someone else.

1. things get changed all the time. If he tells you A then all of a sudden its B, you're going to get pissed.

2. He has to get clearance on everything he says and it is not always clear what you can and can not tell the public or even coworkers

3. Internally, people should not found out about things from twitter before internal meetings. How would you feel if your significant other posted on twitter "i bought a new car" without telling you first?

You guys have to understand that even the biggest companies in the word have last minute changes or hiccups along the way. Nothing is set in stone until it is written of by 15 different cross functional teams and even then you never know.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree, a little info is better than none at all. It seems like since he's already their though, he could be a bit more complete with answers.
Yes agree. Sometimes his answers are too ambiguous whether by design or mistake. Even though I quoted you I guess my response wasnt necessarily to you lol, but more the people ? at him.
Sponsored