Sponsored

I want my Bronco late 2022 / Early 2023. How do I proceed?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sorry... you can tell the future? Please give someone on here tonight's winning lotto numbers.

Ford is already allowing up to 14,000 MY21 Broncos to be sold without a reservation.
He can’t lose. 😁

Ford Bronco I want my Bronco late 2022 / Early 2023. How do I proceed? 1613239527334
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where are you seeing that? Goes against everything they have been saying and would piss off a lot of people with reservations that don't get their '21.
I think it’s the dealer show models that they can sell after 6 months or something like that.

OP
OP
351HO

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150, 92 Ranger, 85 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are wanting to get exactly what you want. I’d place an order for one when the order banks open for MY22 (this summer). That will put you close to your desired time (maybe later). Just be sure to get that lined up early with your dealership. Ford projects current reservations to be finished up by summer 2022. So, you have a chance to time it right.
Thank you @Toccoa, this is exactly the info I was looking for.

Time to start researching dealers in the southeast. All the local dealers seem to have a bunch of BS fine print and add-ons. I wish there was dealer like Granger in my area.

OP
OP
351HO

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you can place the reservation. When your dealer coverts it to an order, he schedules it as a 99 waiting for MY'22. I did the exact same thing, completed in a matter of an hour or so. Depends on the dealer. I used Chapman Horsham. He's 3% under invoice, very up on things, no bs . When the order gets moved from a 99 later this year, you can add or change anything depending on new options for '22. The risk if you wait is that as more people see the Bronco and want one, you may have to wait even longer. A lot have no idea it is coming.
Thanks @BigHoof!

I had to look up what 99 means and it seems that it's essentially a placeholder to get me in the system. Is that correct? If so that is exactly what I am looking for.

Now I need to find a dealer who can work with me knowing they won't be making any money off of me in the immediate future.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you @Toccoa, this is exactly the info I was looking for.

Time to start researching dealers in the southeast. All the local dealers seem to have a bunch of BS fine print and add-ons. I wish there was dealer like Granger in my area.
IIRC the Granger INV-$1k offer still stands. Why not reserve the machine and then postpone your build until "as late as possible"?

Sponsored
OP
OP
351HO

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IIRC the Granger INV-$1k offer still stands.
It's an 18 hour drive, but that $1000 off and no BS would almost be worth it. I could rent a car, drop it off near Granger and then take delivery. I would also be closer to the area I would immediately drive the Bronco to anyway...

Definitely tempting.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you seeing that? Goes against everything they have been saying and would piss off a lot of people with reservations that don't get their '21.
If you're talking to me, then I am going to throw a Caterpillar 797's worth of doubt onto the word "everything" in that statement. Search the forum and you'll see that a dealership can sell 20% of their allocation to someone other than the reservation holder which is an estimated 14,000 Broncos that 14,000 people forced into the 2022 model year would have loved to have purchased.

Math: Estimated 70,000 MY21 production * 20% = 14,000

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's an 18 hour drive, but that $1000 off and no BS would almost be worth it. I could rent a car, drop it off near Granger and then take delivery. I would also be closer to the area I would immediately drive the Bronco to anyway...

Definitely tempting.
There are other dealers here in the east offering similar pricing to Granger. Stephen auto center in WV, and Chapman Ford of Horsham in PA. Both dealers are also active here in the forum and have details of their offer here and on their dealership websites . You can make a reservation and have it converted to an order now or later, and ask the dealer to place you for a middle or late 22MY production. I believe they can contact you before scheduling you bronco for production.
Sponsored