Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay I have a weird one. I am ready to put in my order (VB BD Sas 2 dr 2.3 auto), but I really don’t want it to come for about a year.

I always try to only have one car payment at a time and it will take me about another year to get the wife’s paid off. Plan was to wait until then to buy me something, but that was easier when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. Now I am full in on the Bronco and itching to order. Anybody have real info on how long it is taking these days from order to build? No reservation.
Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order the slide out table - late 22 availability
Ford Bronco I want my order to take longer 6A6F5889-8981-47B3-AC92-DC89E52AEE6D

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It all depends on the dealer, allocation and to some degree configuration and time stamp. It truly is a crap shoot. When do you think you want to have it buy.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Said no one ever…
jk… good on you to be disciplined like that, but yeah throw some late availability stuff on there.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It depends on what you order and your dealer's allocation. Some people are placing brand new orders with 4 door soft tops and getting scheduled.

Sponsored

caknowlt

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it won’t take a year, hopefully. MAP is running full steam and lots of orders are getting scheduled every month. If I had to guess Ford will be pretty much caught up by this time next year pending any unforeseen circumstances and orders won’t take months to be fulfilled.

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It all depends on the dealer, allocation and to some degree configuration and time stamp. It truly is a crap shoot. When do you think you want to have it buy.
Jan 23 would be ideal

OP
OP
BigDaddySquatch

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it won’t take a year, hopefully. MAP is running full steam and lots of orders are getting scheduled every month. If I had to guess Ford will be pretty much caught up by this time next year pending any unforeseen circumstances and orders won’t take months to be fulfilled.
With that thought process I should probably wait till September time frame to order. Just worried about waiting till September-October to order and then it taking 9-12 months to get here.
Guess I just have to make a decision and roll with it

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unless you're getting a deal on price, then just hold off. As time goes on and actual Broncos are being built, not only will ADM disappear but eventually we'll start getting some deals again.

Now if you're locked in at some special price (which is my situation) And you don't want to give that up, then yeah you're going to have to add some constraints and cross your fingers.

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay I have a weird one. I am ready to put in my order (VB BD Sas 2 dr 2.3 auto), but I really don’t want it to come for about a year.

I always try to only have one car payment at a time and it will take me about another year to get the wife’s paid off. Plan was to wait until then to buy me something, but that was easier when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. Now I am full in on the Bronco and itching to order. Anybody have real info on how long it is taking these days from order to build? No reservation.
Today has been 500 days since I placed my reservation and still no "In Production" email if that gives you any idea...although some folks that ordered a month ago have gotten their build dates already, so it's anyone's guess at this point...

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have picked the right vehicle for not wanting one delivered soon.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Either wait to order or place your order and make sure the dealer slaps priority code 99 on it

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
mod top would push you to 23my. then convert it to whatever top you want before 23 kicks off.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wanted a ‘22 over a ‘21 so I reserved from Granger in October 2020. Who’d a thunk that would push me to ‘25 :cool:

Find a dealer with way more orders than allocations and you’ll be set or change it to priority 99.

For the record, this wasn’t a slam against Granger. They’ve been great. I ordered a Sport from them to fill the gap.
Sponsored