First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only way is a priority build jump to the front of the line.
It's not the only way... at least I don't think it is the only way, but it might be the most common way. I checked this morning (and I am not a priority build) and I am still theoretically sitting on an 8/2/2021 production start date, whether or not that will happen will be known soon... I was a 7/26/2021 PSP start date before that, but my order wasn't final until May 4th, 2021 and my VIN was assigned on May 24th, 2021.

Allocation has a lot to do with it. Military Auto Sales (MAS) didn't get their official allocation until April, and then selected who was going to be given an allocation. I happened to get lucky.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I jut called into Ford myself and my build week has been removed as well. I was a 7/26 week that moved to 8/16 and now they say that I have no scheduled build time....its to be determined. I suppose it will get built at some point.

notlimahttocs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My order timeline if it matters:

Reservation 7/16/20
Bronco Base, MIC, 10-speed, 2.3
Switched Dealership transferring reservation on 2/23/21
Changed order to Big Bend, 10-speed, MIC, 2.3 on 3/29/21
Ford indicates 7/26 build on 5/27
Ford indicates new build date of 8/23 on 6/26

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I jut called into Ford myself and my build week has been removed as well. I was a 7/26 week that moved to 8/16 and now they say that I have no scheduled build time....its to be determined. I suppose it will get built at some point.
Im thinking this happening it can possibly mean bad things, like might not be able to build your order this year. Possibly their pausing orders to steal the tops for FEs since those are “supposed” to be built this year. It’s been quiet a while since any scheduling. It was supposed to resume today but that’s not happening. If I were you I’d put a call into your dealer and ask them to speak directly to their zone to find out what’s going on.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The possible reason is that August was the cut off for 2021 models and now we all have to change our orders to 2022 models. Purely speculation on my part. Last i checked I was an Aug 23rd build and now I'm afraid to get an update.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The possible reason is that August was the cut off for 2021 models and now we all have to change our orders to 2022 models. Purely speculation on my part. Last i checked I was an Aug 23rd build and now I'm afraid to get an update.
I don’t think so, my FE hasn’t been scheduled. Unless they’re only gonna build 500ish first editions. Plus ford said they’ll be building 21s until December.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im thinking this happening it can possibly mean bad things, like might not be able to build your order this year. Possibly their pausing orders to steal the tops for FEs since those are “supposed” to be built this year. It’s been quiet a while since any scheduling. It was supposed to resume today but that’s not happening. If I were you I’d put a call into your dealer and ask them to speak directly to their zone to find out what’s going on.
Well, I don't know what i means. I see what your saying and that could definitely be the case. Not only pulling MICs for FE builds but also for that HUGE group of Broncos from late June early July that had screwed up tops. BUT after reading @PREMiERdrum post maybe they are going to have enough tops to jump us up a few days an are redoing the schedule. Dunno which way it will go.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, I don't know what i means. I see what your saying and that could definitely be the case. Not only pulling MICs for FE builds but also for that HUGE group of Broncos from late June early July that had screwed up tops. BUT after reading @PREMiERdrum post maybe they are going to have enough tops to jump us up a few days an are redoing the schedule. Dunno which way it will go.
Your dealers zone rep should have answers for you. This has been a cluster fuck and covid can only be blamed so many times.

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealers zone rep should have answers for you. This has been a cluster fuck and covid can only be blamed so many times.
Oh, they are just getting started blaming COVID. Wait till this fall.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
at this point it's...

If your reservation date was 7/13 with Sasquatch and a MIC how the hell were you even scheduled to begin with?
it doesnt have a Sasquatch package and not sure but its here and its great..!

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just..............well I mean, just spitt-balling here, but if you are going to advertise a new vehicle for sale .........um, let's say a year ago, wouldn't it, be..............and not trying to be coy here, ...........but prudent to have actual vehicles available to sell? Just saying.
Sponsored