First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am pumped about the 6G Bronco. I put a reservation on a black diamond but most likely will move up to badlands with high package. I think competition among the big manufactures is awesome. I want all of them to fight for my hard earned $50,000 I am willing to wait until my next birthday that is in mid June for a new 4x4. My fear is Jeep will lower the Rubicon price by $4000 to keep their customers from jumping ship. Even more savings to someone that trades in a old wrangler on a new one. They are big enough to easily do that to prevent loosing owners. You don’t stay on top by letting your peeps walk away without a price fight.

I have learned over the last 7 years of ownership the 4x4 lifestyle and actually going off road once a month and going to different states to wheel is what I like to do. These modern 4x4 can do some amazing things, I am sure the 6G Bronco will mix it up just as good.

I had a new Jeep grand Cherokee follow me on hells revenge in Moab After driving 700 miles to get there. These new machines (regardless of manufacture) made today are awesome. I just want to do it in a Bronco going forward. So I am willing to wait 9 more months, after that I bet Jeep is gonna try to steal me away mid Summer because I will be looking for a change. I am ready today for a $50,000 Bronco purchase but I patiently waiting for now.

Ford Bronco I will honor my reservation until.... 7C4889B8-C318-46F7-84C3-E468109D1029
Sponsored

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With today’s news, B&P release date delays, Sept 18 cutoff, possibly no X-plan, etc. Looks like this post I made 6 weeks ago is gonna be true and I might not have to wait till mid June.