Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have until Friday to change to a soft top to be eligible for a September build.
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, you should have. It’s more convenient to go topless, looks better, and it’s available now.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I modified my order to a soft top. This guy ordered after me and I still don’t have build confirmation. The dealer tried to hide this one behind the wall but I saw it anyway as I drove by.

959B3D0B-FB2F-40DE-910D-AAC02C093689.jpeg

74C9445B-0C24-4A03-B8ED-062DEAD7BE0F.jpeg
Dealer told me last week that there are still open build spots for 4dr soft tops in August and many in September. Might be worth a try to make the change before the 16th just to see if you can get a build locked in. Worst case, if you don't, you can change back to your original build specs in early October

OP
OP

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer told me last week that there are still open build spots for 4dr soft tops in August and many in September. Might be worth a try to make the change before the 16th just to see if you can get a build locked in. Worst case, if you don't, you can change back to your original build specs in early October
I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer this week. He said they were trying to get me in the schedule this week.

OP
OP

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are not alone my friend, many of us 1st/2nd day reservations with nothing. Changing to a soft top is no guarantee of an earlier build date, get what you want.

Kinda funny they hid the truck behind the wall...I'm sure they know people will be losing their shit.
Yeah, when I walked in he said "shit, how did you see it".

Sponsored
OP
OP

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your badge says First Edition. Unless you changed to something else you wouldn't have been able to get a soft top anyway.
yes, It's a 4 door 1st Edition.

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm on the fence about this too. I have talked to my salesman (who actually didn't know you could change your order before you have a VIN). But he keeps telling me that moving to soft top will do absolutely nothing to get my Bronco faster. I told him he should create a Bronco6G account and read a little, but he told me these forums are not helpful in any way. Again, he did not know I could still change my order and states that there is nothing indicating a soft top Big Bend would be made before a MIC of any model. He stated the info he saw was Ford is building "55% hard top and 45% soft top." He also said there would be no stock units built, even though I think everyone interpreted the email from Ford as they are going to build Bronco's and if they can't build all the MIC and specialized orders, they would send them to dealers.
My dealer did say the “Stock Units” would be demos/loaners that they would not be able to sell for 6months or 10k miles.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't. Change. Anything.

You're going to get a VIN sooner than you think.
It's killing me. I just went to the Tesla site and put a custom order in for a Plaid S with every option..... Delivery date is JULY!!!
Sponsored