SpartanRolex

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've gone back and forth on SAS for months....currently have it without (with the hopes I get my Bronco sooner).
This is where I landed too. Talked with the dealer again today. He STRONGLY urged me not to do SAS because of delays.
Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the wait would have been equal, the hard top would be nice. Otherwise, in love with my basesquatch.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I checked just about every box on my OB SAS, no regrets nothing to wish I got.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

roof rails

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given that I have been stuck driving my wife's old Expy for over a year now, and I hate driving an automatic more than just about anything...

I regret not ordering a Mustang.

I really wanted a rear locker, but I wasn't going to pay almost $5k to get a locker. I'd have upgraded to a BD, but then I would be stuck with MVG instead of cloth.

If the MY23 offers a "de-tech" package to get rid of the touch screen I'm going to be pretty pissed though.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4500 miles in and wouldn't change a thing. One time I thought adaptive cruise might be nice but I typically don't see a need for it.

Oh and I think I would change to Oxford White. I still love VB but I'm scratching the hell out of it, OW would hide it better.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 Door, 2.3L BD, Aux, SAS, mid package. Only thing I’d say to those waiting is that for the money, the mid package is pretty nice. Also like the MGV. My 2 cents, they just look so much better with the SAS or a lift. Idk anything about lifts etc but knew I did want to off road some so went with the factory stuff and gears. Soft top in 109 Texas heat wave no problem at all! AC blows snowballs

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you who have actually received your Bronco…what do you wish you would have ordered but didn’t?

I’ve got a fairly loaded-up Badlands on order, but given that I’ve waited this long (8 months) was wondering if I should add anything else to my order (for example, towing package) rather than do it aftermarket.

Thanks in advance.
I have a 2 door Badlands High non Sasquatch, I couldn’t get a Mansquatch in 2021 and really wanted heated seats, 360 cameras, and some other nice options. If I were ordering another Badlands I would go ahead and get Lux. Cactus Gray is a cool color, but it seems like everyone has it. I’d probably go Oxford White which looks awesome on the Bronco.

If I were starting from zero, I’d be really torn on Badlands again or just ordering a Base with upfitter switches. I love the Badlands and all the cool tech, but base with aftermarket wheels and bumpers would’ve saved me $12K and had plenty of capability for how I use it currently.

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands with the upgraded rims. I think the price difference between what I bought and just going SAS was $1500. After going to the Offroadeo in TX, I wish I had ordered the SAS.

Sponsored

Kirb46

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
wildtrak lux here, wish I got the mod bumper as I am finding the search for a bumper to easily fit the lux package a challenge.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hidden winches look nice, but chances are when you need it, it will be buried in muck or sitting against a bunch of rocks. :cool:
I have the hidden winch. You just let a little line out and hook to the tow hook, then it isn't going to be stuck under anything.
I wish I knew these limits when I placed my order (Mar 21). I just assumed it could handle a rooftop tent so that's on me. Yeah, yeah, it can handle a tent but finding a sub 110lb RTT is tough, expensive, and too small.
Thanks. Makes me feel good about dropping the rack.
I'm running a RRT that is around 165lbs. The factory is just covering their butt on the handling side. I'm sure people take the doors off going down the road, but ford says that it's for "Off road use only". Here is a link to a guy who is running a 141 lb RTT with no issues.
Heavy Rooftop Tent on 2-Door w/ ZROADZ Rack Worked Great! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, yeah, it can handle a tent but finding a sub 110lb RTT is tough, expensive, and too small.
Funny thing is, Ford acc sales a Roof top tent that is 114 lbs. So they sell something you can't even use if you go by the 110 lbs limit 😂 😂 😂 🤔 🤔

Bronco_ATL

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2 Door Basesquatch was a very long wait- 20 months- but I am glad I waited and got exactly what I wanted, including the color too.

I did tow after market- so easy- bought the hitch for like 120, installed it 15 minutes. I have yet to do the 4 pin wiring- don't need it yet, but will be so easy too. Only needed the hitch for a bike rack carrier.
Which aftermarket hitch did you buy?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t have 50,000 who has 30,000 and 20,000 to sink into it cash?
That was my whole point. Well, the last sentence anyway.
It's that struggle where you either pay more overall because of the way the pkgs and trims were set up, or pay less on the front end and DIY what you want...
I know I struggled with it for a long while before reserving and then finalizing the order. Literally spreadsheets, pro and cons lists, stuff printed out to lay beside each other.
In the end it was the draw of everything just showing up done, under warranty, and ready to go. At least for me.
Sponsored