First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m definitely an outlier… But I would accept my order without a top!

Couple things here:

1st: I think the Bronco looks better without a top.
2nd: I live in Southern California.
3rd: Plan on keeping it garaged and only taking it out on nice days… so most days: but don’t get me wrong I hate not having seasons.
4. no I’m not impatient nor would I want to rush a vehicle and accept a defective product just to get it now.
5. it needs to be perfect… the only “issue” better be a supplier issue: of not enough MIC tops. (Edit: as in no glaring issues like door jams not painted… kinks that don’t exist as production smooths out)
6. I get to pick my top option when supplier constraints are no longer a factor… so painted or MIC+ a free bimi top on delivery… and wrapped during delivery to prevent damage to the interior.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford won't that because it be to much of head ache and dealers won't want to deal with it I bet ether and .
They might not be allowed to sell them with out some kind of tops .Dont know why people keep bring this topic up when they know it won't happen get over and wait in line for one with tops like everyone else.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford said this may cause unforeseen overhead costs

OP
OP
BDSQACH

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it would be a headache and could even cause problems during transport… and not going to happen. Just don’t plan on putting the top on after delivery, so I don’t really care about the top. Not desperate- just don’t care.

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I understand correctly. You would take delivery of your vehicle without a top, because in you area weather is not a factor. But, only if your vehicle is perfect. An unrealistic and impossible standard to achieve (as perfect varies per customer).You would patiently wait for the top of your choosing. But, because you are taking delivery of your vehicle early, by your choice, you should get a free bimi top?

giphy.gif

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched from a MIC top to a soft top with prep kit, but my preferred option would be no top plus prep kit.

I much prefer the Bestop fastback soft top than the factory option. So I'd like to save $ and not have the factory top then purchase the Bestop.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Couple things here:

3rd: Plan on keeping it garaged and only taking it out on nice days… so most days: but don’t get me wrong I hate not having seasons.
4. no I’m not impatient nor would I want to rush a vehicle and accept a defective product just to get it now.
5. it needs to be perfect… the only “issue” better be a supplier issue: of not enough MIC tops.
6. I get to pick my top option when supplier constraints are no longer a factor… so painted or MIC+ a free bimi top on delivery… and wrapped during delivery to prevent damage to the interior.

Thoughts?
then get the soft with the hardtop pre wired...silly!

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couple things here:

5. it needs to be perfect… the only “issue” better be a supplier issue: of not enough MIC tops.

Thoughts?
I’m good with 1, 3, 4. 2 doesn’t apply to me. 5…well nothing is perfect. 6, that’s a bit demanding. But yes I’ll take one without a top.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BDSQACH

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
then get the soft with the hardtop pre wired...silly!
Haha you’re totally right. But if/when I move to a cold weather state… sigh, I just hate the look of the soft top. It’s neat for sure and the ability to fold it down. I just don’t like the plastic windows.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Haha you’re totally right. But if/when I move to a cold weather state… sigh, I just hate the look of the soft top. It’s neat for sure and the ability to fold it down. I just don’t like the plastic windows.
that's when the hard top will be available...cmon...buck up camper...20 push ups..btw, if my aunt had a set of balls she would be my uncle..just sayin..

OP
OP
BDSQACH

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model