Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed mine last weekend. Works flawlessly. Best bang for the buck accessory I've purchased yet! Just wish it came with a sticker for the cooler 😞
I must have received yours, I got two stickers.....actually it may have been with the steps I ordered now I can't remember.

Finally had decent weather to change the hardware on the struts and put my soft top down. No issues for me changing out (and that is aying alot there.) The soft top was slightly more difficult than expected to put down and back up, but I did it by myself without help and that was the point of getting them so I a happy.
Sponsored

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@IAG Performance Do all new orders come with the redesigned parts or will I need to submit a request for the new ones in addition to purchase?

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance Do all new orders come with the redesigned parts or will I need to submit a request for the new ones in addition to purchase?

Thanks in advance!
Any orders shipped after March 19th include the new brackets. Nothing to worry about :)

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just want to confirm that the issues with scraping up the roll bars have been resolved is that correct? If so I'll be ordering a set shortly! Thanks!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just want to confirm that the issues with scraping up the roll bars have been resolved is that correct? If so I'll be ordering a set shortly! Thanks!
Done and done. They work perfectly with the new brackets.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
💯 resolved! Not a single reported case since the update

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
💯 resolved! Not a single reported case since the update
thank you! I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Is there any forum discount still going or coupon code? Thanks again!

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thank you! I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Is there any forum discount still going or coupon code? Thanks again!
Nope! I’m still debating if it’s worth paying $24 shipping (southern cali) for a $100 item! That’s basically a 25% increase! I know you could spend $249 and get free shipping but this is the only part i need (at this time) from this company!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope! I’m still debating if it’s worth paying $24 shipping (southern cali) for a $100 item! That’s basically a 25% increase! I know you could spend $249 and get free shipping but this is the only part i need (at this time) from this company!
Think of it as a $125 item with FREE shipping. It’s worth the money.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipping has been out of control lately! Email [email protected] and we will see if there's anything we can do to get a cheaper shipping option for you.

Sponsored

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think of it as a $125 item with FREE shipping. It’s worth the money.
Uhm, sorry, but NO! That’s not how my mind works! If it were listed for that price then i would have to reassess my desire for this item based on that fact! For now, unfortunately, it’s msrp + 25%! Thanks for the advice tho.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to update that I am very happy with these so far. I had the original hardware but never had the chance to put the top fully down before getting the new hardware. Was an easy install the first and an easy replacement. No issues with scraping when I put the top down. It takes some strength to put the top down on my own, but getting easier each time and putting it up takes little to no effort.

I did notice some extra noise but had not checked the factory soft top mechanism with those pins yet, sure enough mine had one with a gap on both sides. Fixed that the other day and the noise has stopped. Should have followed the instructions fully that first day. Now off to the grocery store in the rain where the back lift will get some use. Thanks @IAG Performance

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love these. Makes it so easy to lift the back or put the top back up with one hand. I’m short and had to tippy toe before. Totally worth the price and frankly should be a FORD OEM part straight from the factory. Top notch. Would recommend to anyone with a soft top.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It takes some strength to put the top down on my own, but getting easier each time and putting it up takes little to no effort.
If you haven’t tried it this way, here’s what I do…

After you flip back the forward section, unlatch the lever on the left side and let the top “float” up to the highest point on its own. At this point, open the tailgate and pull the whole thing down from the center. (You get more leverage this way, with less chance of scratching things ). Then you can walk around to the left side (while holding it down) pull down firmly to latch it, and then do the same on the right side.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you haven’t tried it this way, here’s what I do…

After you flip back the forward section, unlatch the lever on the left side and let the top “float” up to the highest point on its own. At this point, open the tailgate and pull the whole thing down from the center. (You get more leverage this way, with less chance of scratching things ). Then you can walk around to the left side (while holding it down) pull down firmly to latch it, and then do the same on the right side.
I will try that next time thanks!
Sponsored