Sponsored

IAG Full Steps Installed Today...Look Great!

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quality looks great. Easy to install. Wife Is happy! Also, did the flares and bumpers with C4 and can't recommend the C4 enough. Plastic is darker and looks amazing. Washed it today and water just beads off it with no dirt holding residue at all. Put the C4 on a few days ago and allowed it to cure 24hrs+.

20220710_193009.jpg

20220710_193021.jpg
Sponsored

Greymatter18

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those look great! I think I’m going to go with these as well. Wife is definitely not happy as it stands haha

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those look great! I think I’m going to go with these as well. Wife is definitely not happy as it stands haha
I'm not a fan of steps but it better than hearing about it for the rest of my life. Steps do look great and don't take away from the Bronco. Shipped quick as well. Nice rough texture so it will scrape your leg if you try not to use them like I do.

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not a fan of steps but it better than hearing about it for the rest of my life. Steps do look great and don't take away from the Bronco. Shipped quick as well. Nice rough texture so it will scrape your leg if you try not to use them like I do.
Really digging that step! I went with the Ford factory tube steps, and I’m finally used to just using em instead of trying not to if that makes sense. Are those Wildtrak takeoff wheels? Those and some 35” KO2s and mine will finally be complete!

603B39E3-74A6-4764-B3F4-B2B1B63A1A21.jpeg

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really digging that step! I went with the Ford factory tube steps, and I’m finally used to just using em instead of trying not to if that makes sense. Are those Wildtrak takeoff wheels? Those and some 35” KO2s and mine will finally be complete!

Ford Bronco IAG Full Steps Installed Today...Look Great! 603B39E3-74A6-4764-B3F4-B2B1B63A1A21
Yes love my KO2s on my truck and will switch over to them when they wear out. Had my silver beauty rings powder coated to match SAS wheels. $250....well worth it. Matches perfect and so far very durable. Also did the gatorback plates powder coated all black so no silver bronco letters.

Sponsored

Greymatter18

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. I’m not a fan either so I like the option that I can easily remove them. I’m not sure how often I will remove them, but at least the option is there for harder trails.

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love these steps, ordered them as soon as they sent the email last Tuesday. Still haven’t gotten my shipment notification, just the order confirmation. Called IAG yesterday and they said it’d ship this week or next - looks like you got it fast!! I’m jealous.

Also read somewhere that these can be flipped around so the wider part of the step is by the driver instead of the passenger. I’ll be giving that a look when mine come in, I’m curious if that’ll look better/worse and if it’s more functional that way.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some ordered (to appease my wife) as well. Nothing in terms of shipping notifications yet, but those look nice. I think I can deal with them, they don't look to conversion van-like and if stops my wife from complaining that I got the sasquatch package they will be worth their weight in gold. LOL

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love these steps, ordered them as soon as they sent the email last Tuesday. Still haven’t gotten my shipment notification, just the order confirmation. Called IAG yesterday and they said it’d ship this week or next - looks like you got it fast!! I’m jealous.

Also read somewhere that these can be flipped around so the wider part of the step is by the driver instead of the passenger. I’ll be giving that a look when mine come in, I’m curious if that’ll look better/worse and if it’s more functional that way.
I saw on another post that they flipped them and posted pics. They did not think it looked good so they put them back to normal.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quality looks great. Easy to install. Wife Is happy! Also, did the flares and bumpers with C4 and can't recommend the C4 enough. Plastic is darker and looks amazing. Washed it today and water just beads off it with no dirt holding residue at all. Put the C4 on a few days ago and allowed it to cure 24hrs+.

Ford Bronco IAG Full Steps Installed Today...Look Great! 603B39E3-74A6-4764-B3F4-B2B1B63A1A21

What is C4?

Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still enjoying these? Just got my shipped notification and hoping they will help the 5 year old have an easier time get in and out.
Sponsored