biggityben

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think options would be to buy an aftermarket switch or tap into a fuse that is only on when the engine is on. However with fuse tap you can't switch on/off manually.
Copy that. Thanks for info! I'll probably just hook it up per the instructions and decide later if I want to customize any further.
Sponsored

ExCoCo

Big Bend
First Name
Staci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, VW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve had my eye on this grille since bringing my Bronco home in September. My husband bought it for me as a birthday present! I’m so happy with it. Next on the list is my ADFiberglass Hardtop delivery next month 🤞🏻

Ford Bronco IAG Para-Hex Style Front Grill - installed pics IMG_0413

Last edited:

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my eye on this grille since bringing my Bronco home in September. My husband bought it for me as a birthday present! I’m so happy with it. Next on the list is my ADFiberglass Hardtop delivery next month 🤞🏻

Ford Bronco IAG Para-Hex Style Front Grill - installed pics IMG_0413
Is this the matte black grill? I'm having a hard time choosing between the matte and gloss black for my Cactus Gray Badlands.

ExCoCo

Big Bend
First Name
Staci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, VW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this the matte black grill? I'm having a hard time choosing between the matte and gloss black for my Cactus Gray Badlands.
Yes! Black Matte on Cactus Gray. I chose it to match the switched out Bronco and Script Logo.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone with a Cyber Orange rig tries this out, I definitely want to see that. This grille looks sick on the colors posted so far, but I find it harder to match aftermarket parts well with the paint hue.
Did you ever get this grill? If so, please post pics. I am about to pull the trigger. I liked my OEM Grill, but just hit a deer and the grill is one of the items that will be replaced as part of the insurance claim, so I am going to figure out a way for the body shop to replace the OEM style with the matte style (they are nearly the same price). I can post pics after if you still want to see what it looks like in Cyber Orange.
Sponsored