Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew I should have installed these myself…but, I opted for the free labor while it was in the body shop. Anyone else install these? Passenger side looks good. Driver side looks like a kindergartner cut them (see lower line). I didn’t unroll them prior to handing the package over - no idea why whoever installed them would have had to cut them if they were pre-cut to size.
41FA8D28-80D3-4C21-AA99-3B5A0259C985.jpeg
I received mine but haven’t installed yet. Will let you know what I find.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Upon closer inspection it looks like the passenger side is the IAG and the driver side must have gotten screwed up and they (poorly) custom cut a new piece. 🤦‍♂️

Edit: waiting for some answers from the body shop - probably won’t hear back until Monday. Sucks because I have a ceramic coating appointment on Tuesday.

Last edited:

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the IAG kit. Xpel also has a bunch of pre-cut kits. May add rocker panel protection.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Upon closer inspection it looks like the passenger side is the IAG and the driver side must have gotten screwed up and they (poorly) custom cut a new piece. 🤦‍♂️

Edit: waiting for some answers from the body shop - probably won’t hear back until Monday. Sucks because I have a ceramic coating appointment on Tuesday.
I was actually thinking this was the case, but didn't think it was possible for the install to go this bad for this to happen.
Sponsored