Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, sounds familiar! Good luck and keep my updated
Now that it's been so long since your turbo has been replaced have you experienced any issues with it or is it still good to go? I just went to puck mine up yesterday and had the same issue. It wasn't an ice mountain bronco it was shiped and delivered within less than a week. But picked it up and went 5 miles down the road with no power and then the light came on. They told me the wastegate was fine but needed a whole new turbo. Just afraid if this happening again down the road...

OP
OP
BadBradBronco

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that it's been so long since your turbo has been replaced have you experienced any issues with it or is it still good to go? I just went to puck mine up yesterday and had the same issue. It wasn't an ice mountain bronco it was shiped and delivered within less than a week. But picked it up and went 5 miles down the road with no power and then the light came on. They told me the wastegate was fine but needed a whole new turbo. Just afraid if this happening again down the road...
Damn! Sorry to hear that and I know the feeling. To answer your question, we have had no further issues with it (knock on wood). We have about 10k miles on it so far and actually drove from South Florida to Eastern Tennessee just a month ago with no issue at all. I'm not sure what the status of parts is at the moment. They told us it would be at least a month when it happened to us earlier this year, but luckily I had the vehicle in about 2 weeks. I called Ford CS immediately after it happened and was assigned a rep who helped on their end with my dealer and my dealership was awesome in working to get the part as well. The Ford rep also gave us 3 years of prepaid maintenance for the trouble as well. I am actually taking it in soon for our second free oil change and tire rotation. We absolutely love the Bronco and there is nothing else like it on the road. Best of luck to you!
Sponsored