Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excellent update. Thanks.
Are they really retrofitting the missing module in the yard?? Seems so inefficient. Why wouldnā€™t they set up a pull through install area in a factory area or at least tent in a yard?
Iā€™m not sure anyone can be made happy in this situation. We complain that they are sitting out side for weeks and months we complain that they are not gettin pulled inside for the cup install. I think we should all just be happy that they are doing there best to get the job done and get us our Broncos.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I disagree not the quickest no way. A crew in the cold popping the hood is not quicker than an assembly line type of operation. It could be they donā€™t have the modules boards and/or crews so this is a slow way to proceed. If the goal was to be faster, there are many options and still do in the yard if no space or moving is the constraint.
Sure......driving them individually back to a warm shop, clogging up that shop so repairs on other broncos are stopped, doing the repair, and then driving them back to the lot......yeah that sounds a lot quicker to me. Sounds like you have never been involved in anything like that.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And the subsequent comment about demanding it be put on a lift at delivery, to look for rust as well as mouse nests.
Those are actually federally protected habitats. That mouse is both the State Mouse of Michigan and a rare white spotted belly grey mouse. They only nest in Fords.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those are actually federally protected habitats. That mouse is both the State Mouse of Michigan and a rare white spotted belly grey mouse. They only nest in Fords.
Actually they only nest in Day One reservation holder Ford Broncos.

Sponsored

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any development potential at ice mountain? Possible lodge and ski runs? Spa? Something to do if we get visitation rights for our Broncos

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any development potential at ice mountain? Possible lodge and ski runs? Spa? Something to do if we get visitation rights for our Broncos
There was a newer camper parked there in one of the videos if you want an overnight visit.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure......driving them individually back to a warm shop, clogging up that shop so repairs on other broncos are stopped, doing the repair, and then driving them back to the lot......yeah that sounds a lot quicker to me. Sounds like you have never been involved in anything like that.
Mass install uses labor more efficiently. Yes I am an engineer. I guarantee itā€™s faster.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's been a little activity lately. They were working on some Broncos at Ice Mountain and moving between MAP and a shipping yard. There's some more snow moving in Superbowl Sunday and then a warmup mid-week.

Narnia is Melting? Aslan is on the Move?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the Broncos on Ice Mountain are cleared out, Ford will be looking to redevelop the lot into Mud Mountain, in time for the springtime MAP delay.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Jo8n , you see yours? Im a 11/29 build week.... pushed est. delivery from 1/3- 2/2, now 4/4
AMB OBX 4dr softie, SAS, 2.7 lux, tow, aux....
Thanks for the eye candy!
Nice to see movement.
Good luck all!
I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to be taking delivery of a 2021 Bronco Softtop 1/3rd the way through 2022 when you are seeing 2022's delivered.

On a side note, the OBX wheels actually looked good on the Eruption Green OBX - that really surprised me.

Hope you get your Bronco soon.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems to be a lack of race red Broncos. The take rate must be low.
Hopefully my Race Red WT will be built soon to change that :cool:

Moose84

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like I said in my comment on the YouTube video, I'm going to pretend my OBX in AMB is in the background at the 3:30 mark.