First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will admit that I'm not as well versed in that specific question as I should be so I'll have a chat with those guys after the holiday and let you know what I find out.
OK @BAUS67 I've had that conversation with the guys in engineering and here's what I learned. The 2-piece spacer design was done primarily to maintain the lifespan of the OE lower ball joint. Putting part of the spacer between the top of the coil spring but under the top mount still increases ride height but keeps the lower ball joint from flexing all the way to it's hard limit, which can damage it. Hope that was helpful.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK @BAUS67 I've had that conversation with the guys in engineering and here's what I learned. The 2-piece spacer design was done primarily to maintain the lifespan of the OE lower ball joint. Putting part of the spacer between the top of the coil spring but under the top mount still increases ride height but keeps the lower ball joint from flexing all the way to it's hard limit, which can damage it. Hope that was helpful.
Awesome dusty. That you for obtaining the info. I was curious as to the reason behind one companies way compared to another.

Thanks again !!!!

R_R8T3D

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Shelby GT350R, Audi RS6, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any updates on when these may ship?

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any updates on when these may ship?
Please check with whichever dealer you purchased from, or if you bought direct, check with ICON customer service. Unfortunately I can't personally look into it for you as I don't have access to order info. Thanks!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please check with whichever dealer you purchased from, or if you bought direct, check with ICON customer service. Unfortunately I can't personally look into it for you as I don't have access to order info. Thanks!
At the ICON website, looking at the spacer lift/level, I noticed a reference to a high clearance crash bar, but the part # goes nowhere in the search. Is that just a place saver # and they are still in development?

Just curious. Thanks.

Also, maybe I missed it, I see the rear lift amount is some what selectable, what lift amount did you use in the rear of your rig?

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoZ13

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates to pics available to share with the kit installed and 37s?

I just installed some new 35’s on a SAS BL, but will upgrade to 37s when these are available and confirmed will fit.

excited to see full Coilovers! I know more $$ but might be worth it. Thanks

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
At the ICON website, looking at the spacer lift/level, I noticed a reference to a high clearance crash bar, but the part # goes nowhere in the search. Is that just a place saver # and they are still in development?

Just curious. Thanks.

Also, maybe I missed it, I see the rear lift amount is some what selectable, what lift amount did you use in the rear of your rig?
Yes the high clearance crash bars will be available soon(ish). As you might already know, it's common to simply remove the stock crash bars to gain clearance for larger tires, which you can certainly do with our kit. But we'll be offering that product for those who would like to preserve the functionality of the OE crash bars and still run larger tires.

R_R8T3D

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ordered about 10 days ago and contacted them and here is my new update.

Hello,
Thank you for your email. Please allow approx 10-12 more weeks for this order to be ready to ship.
Our apologies but we are currently experiencing longer than normal build times.
You are more than welcome to email or contact customer support if you have any questions.

Oh well at this point I'll probably have traded or sold the Bronco before I can lift it. :mad:

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered about 10 days ago and contacted them and here is my new update.

Hello,
Thank you for your email. Please allow approx 10-12 more weeks for this order to be ready to ship.
Our apologies but we are currently experiencing longer than normal build times.
You are more than welcome to email or contact customer support if you have any questions.

Oh well at this point I'll probably have traded or sold the Bronco before I can lift it. :mad:
It don't think it will be that long. I just talked to our operations manager and the final component needed for these kits should be finished next week, so orders should begin shipping much sooner than you've been advised. I'll post in this thread when the initial production run is completed and sitting on the shelf, for anyone who has already ordered or who has been waiting for them to be on the shelf before ordering.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a Festivus Miracle! A little birdy told me today that the initial production run of these kits is complete and they are now in stock and shipping. Looks like @R_R8T3D and anyone else who has an order in already might have them in time for Christmas :)

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
ICYMI: I've already posted this elsewhere on the Forum but thought it should be here too for anyone interested in this product. The Bronco in the video (my 2-door Base) has the ICON spacer lift. Also ICYMI these are now in stock and shipping. Click Here to find them on our website or see your Favorite ICON Dealer.

By the way here's the actual kit photo again (minus hardware). Not sure why the web team still uses the picture on our website that shows only 3 of the pieces in the kit.

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit IVD4300_Bronco_Spacer_Kit-1200w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Dusty at ICON I’m trying to download the install guide to have a look before I order this kit but the link on the site is dead. Can you help out?

R_R8T3D

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a Festivus Miracle! A little birdy told me today that the initial production run of these kits is complete and they are now in stock and shipping. Looks like @R_R8T3D and anyone else who has an order in already might have them in time for Christmas :)
I got my kit just before Christmas but now my wheels and tires are unavailable until who knows when from 4WP (ordered before Black Friday). So Still a waiting game for my install. The kit definately looks better than lots of the others I have seen in videos etc. Glad I went with this kit. Thanks Dusty for the updates.

image0.jpeg
Sponsored