Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

any way you could do some before and after pix with the stock tiers then once u step up. I may wait till mid summer before I would throw on the 37s
I will see what I can do.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for our friends at @EXO Bronco for coming to the shop and filming an install video for this kit. Check it out if you're interested in learning about the install process.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Th
Here’s the before and after for those asking…
Thanks! Every time I see one in Velocity Blue I kick myself for getting white :)

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s the before and after for those asking…

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit 49AFA964-1656-4A63-A354-7EDE890291D5

Great walkthrough. It looks like a quality kit.

How level does it sit? From the pictures it looks like it might be slightly higher in the front, but I know picture can be deceiving.

Sponsored

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great walkthrough. It looks like a quality kit.

How level does it sit? From the pictures it looks like it might be slightly higher in the front, but I know picture can be deceiving.
That was immediately after install… once I drove around it seems to be about identical.

AF5DC83F-A2F0-482D-AA1C-3AF461E9D6B9.jpeg

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was immediately after install… once I drove around it seems to be about identical.

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit AF5DC83F-A2F0-482D-AA1C-3AF461E9D6B9
It does look more level in this picture. Looks great.

I have a 4 door in Velocity Blue scheduled to be built next week. Love seeing these videos and pictures to give me an idea of what’s possible.

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lift going on in the morning!

PSX_20220129_212128.jpg

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lift is on. Just need to get alignment done.

I would not want to do this with a cheap strut compressor. If doing this at home I would pull the strut/coil over and take it to a shop to have them install the spacers or clock the hats for you.

IMG_20220130_151342328_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220130_081140483_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220130_075006572.jpg

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Added 37" Cooper STT PROs on 17 x 8.5 0mm

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit 23682

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit IMG_20220207_151306089_HDR

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The 37's stayed on it, but the spacer kit didn't. Because it got these instead:

IMG_1424.JPG
Been a little bit now, do you guys have any idea yet when the full suspension kits will be available?

Hate to do a spacer lift and be unhappy with it, but also would really like to be on 37s this summer. Planning on needing all the ground clearance I can get!

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been a little bit now, do you guys have any idea yet when the full suspension kits will be available?

Hate to do a spacer lift and be unhappy with it, but also would really like to be on 37s this summer. Planning on needing all the ground clearance I can get!
I am hesitant to make any promises, knowing how they can get quoted and thrown back at you later. So take this as just a best guesstimate by someone inside the building but not actually involved in product development, supply chain and production scheduling. For all of our coilovers (for all makes and models, even those we've been producing for years), new orders are incurring a lead time of 20+ weeks from placement of order. Yeah, that's ridiculous, but it's the world we live in right now. I believe the other big performance shock companies have similar or even worse lead times. That said, we will be sneaking a production run of our Bronco coilovers in ahead of that schedule, so we can get a number of them out on the trails without that lengthy lead time. Those units should be available sometime in April, is my best guesstimate. We expect high demand and limited supply for that run. I don't have information at this time on how you can get dibs on those but it will probably be a first-come-first served thing, as pre-orders through our dealers. I will let this forum know, when I know.

BTW here's a sneak peek at the Stage 9 coilover kit for Bronco :)
Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit K40009_high_res

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am hesitant to make any promises, knowing how they can get quoted and thrown back at you later. So take this as just a best guesstimate by someone inside the building but not actually involved in product development, supply chain and production scheduling. For all of our coilovers (for all makes and models, even those we've been producing for years), new orders are incurring a lead time of 20+ weeks from placement of order. Yeah, that's ridiculous, but it's the world we live in right now. I believe the other big performance shock companies have similar or even worse lead times. That said, we will be sneaking a production run of our Bronco coilovers in ahead of that schedule, so we can get a number of them out on the trails without that lengthy lead time. Those units should be available sometime in April, is my best guesstimate. We expect high demand and limited supply for that run. I don't have information at this time on how you can get dibs on those but it will probably be a first-come-first served thing, as pre-orders through our dealers. I will let this forum know, when I know.

K40009_high_res.jpg
Those look fantastic, please tell us the wheel travel that is achieved with this setup. Some of use are ONLY concerned with travel not lift. Thanks.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those look fantastic, please tell us the wheel travel that is achieved with this setup. Some of use are ONLY concerned with travel not lift. Thanks.
I've heard some impressive numbers but I'm not sure if I'm cleared to officially quote those figures yet. When we do our product announcement for these kits it will include all of the data, but I'll find out if I can share the travel numbers early.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit K40009_high_res
Thanks for the info. Understood nothing is certain anymore.

Do you know if the arms and links for that kit will be the same as the ones currently available? I'd assume they are but you never know. Thinking along the lines of arms and spacers now, add those beautiful shocks when available.
Sponsored