First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey @Dusty at ICON I’m trying to download the install guide to have a look before I order this kit but the link on the site is dead. Can you help out?
PM me your email address and I'll send you the pdf file.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my kit just before Christmas but now my wheels and tires are unavailable until who knows when from 4WP (ordered before Black Friday). So Still a waiting game for my install. The kit definately looks better than lots of the others I have seen in videos etc. Glad I went with this kit. Thanks Dusty for the updates.

image0.jpeg
Glad you like it so far, looking forward to seeing some pics of the rig after install :) Hang in there on the wheels and tires, I know all of the manufacturers are struggling to keep up.

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_1628X.jpg

The ICON Leveling Lift Kit for 2021 and newer Ford Bronco provides an easy to install, economical yet performance-enhancing method of gaining the necessary clearance to run larger tires. The kit consists of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum top spacers and pre-load spacers to yield approximately 3” of front suspension lift and 2” of rear lift to level the vehicle’s stance. The result is full articulation, full steering range, no-rub fitment for up to 35” tires on non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos or up to 37” tires if Sasquatch-equipped. ICON engineers have dialed in the dimensions to tuck the tires cleanly into the OE fender flares at full bump (up travel) when using either factory Sasquatch wheels or 17 X 8.5, 25mm offset wheels such as the amazing ICON Rebound Pro. The components are relatively easy to install without disassembling the shock itself (spring compressor required for installation on some models). Get the most travel and articulation possible out of your factory control arms without ball joint bind or over-extension. Hit the trail with the confidence of knowing your suspension components are covered by ICON’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.

IVD4300_Bronco_Spacer_Kit-1200w.jpg

Photo below shows the kit installed on a 2-door Base Bronco, non-Sasquatch, at full suspension compression (the coil springs were removed from the struts to allow full compression while checking clearance). The Bronco in the photo was equipped with 35x12.50-17LT Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on ICON Alloys 17X8.5 Rebound wheels with 25mm offset. With this combination the tires tuck cleanly into the non-Sasquatch flares at full compression, with no rubbing and full steering range.

IMG_0411.jpg

This photo shows the same setup at full suspension extension, again with coil springs removed to allow free movement of the suspension components, showing the full range of travel using the stock upper and lower control arms.

IMG_0416.jpg

The kit may be used on all models of 2021 Ford Bronco, to fit 35's on non-Sasquatch Broncos or 37's on Sasquatch-equipped Broncos. MSRP is $419, with most authorized ICON Dealers using our MAP price of $399. Orders may be placed now, for fulfillment beginning in a couple of weeks as the first production run is still underway. Available Direct from ICON or from any Authorized ICON Dealer (inquire by phone or email if your dealer of choice doesn't have it listed yet, as they have already received data and are able to place orders even if they haven't loaded it into their website yet).
Dusty,

Do you have an install PDF you can share? The link to the install PDF on the Icon page is dead...

Thanks!

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dusty,

Do you have an install PDF you can share? The link to the install PDF on the Icon page is dead...

Thanks!
PM me your email address and I'll send you the PDF file. Thanks,

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need pix of a sas with this added to it for me to pull the trigger on this kit

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need pix of a sas with this added to it for me to pull the trigger in them!
I'll add them to this thread whenever we can get some.

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered this kit for our Base non SAS, excited to get it installed. Build date of 2/14, so we have some time. Was hoping to see a video install sometime. Have you guys considered doing one, or have you seen others produce one? Thanks

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered this kit for our Base non SAS, excited to get it installed. Build date of 2/14, so we have some time. Was hoping to see a video install sometime. Have you guys considered doing one, or have you seen others produce one? Thanks
We have not produced an install video on it but our friends at EXO are working on one, which should be on their YouTube channel soon. I'll post a link to it when they do.

Sponsored

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have not produced an install video on it but our friends at EXO are working on one, which should be on their YouTube channel soon. I'll post a link to it when they do.
Awesome, looking forward to it.

Love your wheel/tire/lift combo on your white 2-door. Classy rig.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome, looking forward to it.

Love your wheel/tire/lift combo on your white 2-door. Classy rig.
Thanks! We'll be trying out more new parts on it soon, as more ICON suspension products reach prototyping or production. But to be honest I kind of like it how it is right now :)

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn.....i wish you dropped this a week ago as i just took delivery of my RPG Perch Collar lift. Maybe i can send the kit back and order this one :)
I'm so confused. Perch collar vs. spacer lift? Isn't this a spacer lift? I thought perch collars provided full articulation and spacers didn't?

Still a good idea for new UCAs with this setup, right?

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order this today for my Sasquatch. Maybe I can get it soon and can get some pictures after the install.
any way you could do some before and after pix with the stock tiers then once u step up. I may wait till mid summer before I would throw on the 37s
Sponsored