First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info. Understood nothing is certain anymore.

Do you know if the arms and links for that kit will be the same as the ones currently available? I'd assume they are but you never know. Thinking along the lines of arms and spacers now, add those beautiful shocks when available.
Yes those are the parts that were developed for our coilover kits. We've just been releasing them as they've been finalized rather than waiting until the full kits are ready. Each stage of our suspension systems will be available with either billet or tubular arms.
Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haha I donā€™t think theyā€™ll have a better comparison than this šŸ˜‰

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit 5B282E62-BD09-44D0-9F58-6A577853E579
Lol thatā€™s great! I did order the kit still waiting on it should be here this week hopefully it will look good on a Sasquatch stock rim and tire till I can get some 37s

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol thatā€™s great! I did order the kit still waiting on it should be here this week hopefully it will look good on a Sasquatch stock rim and tire till I can get some 37s
Iā€™m on some 8.5ā€ 0 offsets right now, havenā€™t had the chance to take it offroad yet but they do rub the rock rails on the street so be ready to do some clearancing. From reading the forum, also seems like the fenders, and crash bar stubs will need to be trimmed for full cycling.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m on some 8.5ā€ 0 offsets right now, havenā€™t had the chance to take it offroad yet but they do rub the rock rails on the street so be ready to do some clearancing. From reading the forum, also seems like the fenders, and crash bar stubs will need to be trimmed for full cycling.
ya it looks like I may need trimming to fit 37s. I may run some 1.5 spacers on the 35s to give a wider stance wonder if that would stop the need for trimming.
Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit 1646666592676

Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So can someone explain how much up/down travel weā€™d lose with this setup? I thought it was a straight 3ā€ loss on the up travel but not sure

Elliott35

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dusty at ICON for a 2dr Badlands sasquatch, would the +0 or +25 mm rebound pro's be the better choice for a 37inch tire? I'll probably go with a 37 inch K02.

I was thinking I'd start with this level lift lift and upgrade to the stage 6 coilovers kit in the future (budget permitting). Seems like the offset recommendation for each lift kit is different and I would also have to change the wheels to upgrade the lift?

Am I severely disadvantaging myself but doing the spacer kit just to get off the ground?

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have this kit unopened and have decided (actually my wife decided) that I can't complete the mission and buy 37's, so I will sell this kit to someone, if anyone is interested. PM me and I can get it shipped out to you. Thanks

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the instructions say to mark the orientation of the spring before removal, but If the SAS shock and spring came disassembled, how do we know what orientation it should be put together in?

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the instructions say to mark the orientation of the spring before removal, but If the SAS shock and spring came disassembled, how do we know what orientation it should be put together in?
That sounds like an excellent question but it's beyond my expertise. Please give ICON customer service a call. (951) 689-ICON

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hate to bring up and old thread but to be clear do I use whole kit for a badlands non-sas?

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just did the install in my garage yesterday. 4-post lift and standard hand/air tools.

For the front, the canister on the SAS shock faces the engine. You'll align the Icon spacer so that the bolt hole for the tower mount is aligned with that. For the rear, the canister faces the front of the vehicle. Align the Icon spacer so that the bolt hole aligns with that.

For the rear, if you bolt the top in before the bottom, you can rotate the lower mount with some 'gentle' persuasion from a prybar. For the fronts, I got the top aligned and bolted in, then dropped the lower shock mount into the control arm and was able to rotate it so that it was all aligned.

Once you see it, it becomes pretty obvious how to align it.

Hope this helps.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any ETA on a HOSS 3.0 kit for those that want to keep their Fox setup and run 37's?

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any ETA on a HOSS 3.0 kit for those that want to keep their Fox setup and run 37's?
We just brought a '23 Wildtrak into the shop this morning to go over. That is one of the things we are looking it.

BroncoBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having a hard time trying to clarify, does this kit imply an additional 3" to the Sasquatch or is it less? Specifically I am looking for maybe 1"-2" more clearance on my SAS Badlands and not interested in a full suspension at this time.

Also, anybody out there with this kit have an assessment of before and after ride quality? I have never had a leveling kit but assume ride quality remains the same, I have only had full suspension on a Wrangler JL.
Sponsored