First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having a hard time trying to clarify, does this kit imply an additional 3" to the Sasquatch or is it less? Specifically I am looking for maybe 1"-2" more clearance on my SAS Badlands and not interested in a full suspension at this time.

Also, anybody out there with this kit have an assessment of before and after ride quality? I have never had a leveling kit but assume ride quality remains the same, I have only had full suspension on a Wrangler JL.
It will add 3" front, 2" rear to your Bronco.
Sponsored

Cgybronc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 F350 9"-38s/'15 F350 8"-37s/'10 GT500"stock"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It will add 3" front, 2" rear to your Bronco.
I just purchased this kit but didn’t realize the preload spacers aren’t used in the rear for the Sasquatch. Will the preload spacers fit on the rear Sasquatch coil overs if you didn’t want a level stance?

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just purchased this kit but didn’t realize the preload spacers aren’t used in the rear for the Sasquatch. Will the preload spacers fit on the rear Sasquatch coil overs if you didn’t want a level stance?
Yes I believe they can be installed if you want to.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Dusty, how's it coming along for the Hoss 3.0? 🤔
@Dusty at ICON Yes, any update on HOSS 3.0 setup? It appears the preload spacer gives 1" lift alone? You then have 2" top hat spacers front and rear?

Sponsored

Ramz2012

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this lift installed on my 2023 Badlands, 4dr, 2.7, non Sas. Ride is great, no noticeable difference. However, mine resulted in 2” lift in the front and 3” lift in the rear. It was “professionally” installed. What went wrong? It doesn’t look bad but I had assumed it would be leveled following the lift.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had this lift installed on my 2023 Badlands, 4dr, 2.7, non Sas. Ride is great, no noticeable difference. However, mine resulted in 2” lift in the front and 3” lift in the rear. It was “professionally” installed. What went wrong? It doesn’t look bad but I had assumed it would be leveled following the lift.
Sounds like maybe they got the preload or top spacers swapped. Also per the instructions and install video, if SAS, the top spacer isn't installed in the rear.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Dusty at ICON Yes, any update on HOSS 3.0 setup? It appears the preload spacer gives 1" lift alone? You then have 2" top hat spacers front and rear?
@Dusty at ICON Bump - I also asked about this through the Icon site -> Support the other day, but no reply yet. When will a HOSS 3.0 kit be available? How much lift does the preload spacer alone give up front and rear?

Ramz2012

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like maybe they got the preload or top spacers swapped. Also per the instructions and install video, if SAS, the top spacer isn't installed in the rear.
I figured there was only one way to install it. Are the front and rear spacers different? It’s a non SAS so all parts should’ve been used.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I figured there was only one way to install it. Are the front and rear spacers different? It’s a non SAS so all parts should’ve been used.
Check video in post #92

Sponsored

Marcs1016

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Raptor. 2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you find out if it was installed correctly? I have the same Bronco and will be adding this soon.

Ramz2012

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you find out if it was installed correctly? I have the same Bronco and will be adding this soon.
No haven’t gone back to the installer yet. I plan to go back for them to re torque everything in a couple weeks. I’ll find out then.
Sponsored