Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit IMG_1628X

The ICON Leveling Lift Kit for 2021 and newer Ford Bronco provides an easy to install, economical yet performance-enhancing method of gaining the necessary clearance to run larger tires. The kit consists of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum top spacers and pre-load spacers to yield approximately 3” of front suspension lift and 2” of rear lift to level the vehicle’s stance. The result is full articulation, full steering range, no-rub fitment for up to 35” tires on non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos or up to 37” tires if Sasquatch-equipped. ICON engineers have dialed in the dimensions to tuck the tires cleanly into the OE fender flares at full bump (up travel) when using either factory Sasquatch wheels or 17 X 8.5, 25mm offset wheels such as the amazing ICON Rebound Pro. The components are relatively easy to install without disassembling the shock itself (spring compressor required for installation on some models). Get the most travel and articulation possible out of your factory control arms without ball joint bind or over-extension. Hit the trail with the confidence of knowing your suspension components are covered by ICON’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit IVD4300_Bronco_Spacer_Kit-1200w

Photo below shows the kit installed on a 2-door Base Bronco, non-Sasquatch, at full suspension compression (the coil springs were removed from the struts to allow full compression while checking clearance). The Bronco in the photo was equipped with 35x12.50-17LT Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on ICON Alloys 17X8.5 Rebound wheels with 25mm offset. With this combination the tires tuck cleanly into the non-Sasquatch flares at full compression, with no rubbing and full steering range.

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit IMG_0411

This photo shows the same setup at full suspension extension, again with coil springs removed to allow free movement of the suspension components, showing the full range of travel using the stock upper and lower control arms.

Ford Bronco ICON 3" Level Lift Spacer Kit IMG_0416

The kit may be used on all models of 2021 Ford Bronco, to fit 35's on non-Sasquatch Broncos or 37's on Sasquatch-equipped Broncos. MSRP is $419, with most authorized ICON Dealers using our MAP price of $399. Orders may be placed now, for fulfillment beginning in a couple of weeks as the first production run is still underway. Available Direct from ICON or from any Authorized ICON Dealer

Here's an install video courtesy of our friends at @EXO Bronco

Sponsored

Last edited:

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stupid question....does this void warranty

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn.....i wish you dropped this a week ago as i just took delivery of my RPG Perch Collar lift. Maybe i can send the kit back and order this one :)

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well Done

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it work with Badlands? If so, will Badlands fit 35's or 37's?

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I definitely appreciate all the information you provided here and that's on the Icon website - with tire and wheel fitment to go along with this lift. (y)

and especially this... "No ball joint over extension or bind"

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So correct me if I’m wrong, but I can install 37x12.5 tires on the stock Sasquatch rims along with these spacers and I’ll have no rubbing?

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have photos or videos of it on a Sasquatch running 37s? I'd be interested
We did install it briefly on our Sasquatch with 37's to test. I don't know whether they got any photos, as I wasn't here when they did it. I'll find out next week when everyone's back in.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So correct me if I’m wrong, but I can install 37x12.5 tires on the stock Sasquatch rims along with these spacers and I’ll have no rubbing?
There is this disclaimer on the Icon website:

• Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 37" x 12.50" (May require fender trimming and modifications)

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this spacer kit build into the bigger kits, or would these have to be removed to install future kits?
We have several different build paths in the works. These spacers would be rendered un-needed by any of our future kits that include replacement shocks and coilovers. But if you wanted to, you would be able to run our future front and rear control arms with this kit, and get some benefit.
Sponsored