Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it work with Badlands? If so, will Badlands fit 35's or 37's?
Badlands is a bit of a wildcard, as it's already slightly taller than the other trims. We have not installed it on a non-Sasquatch Badlands yet, but my guess is you would still get some rubbing on full articulation, with 37's.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stupid question....does this void warranty
On your suspension - probably. I wouldn’t expect ford to cover ball joints, cv’s, etc if you have this installed, but they might cover it. But just don’t expect it

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Friends don't let friends do spacer lifts.
The friends should open their wallets and help their friends afford a full coilover kit :)

To be honest, I've been wheeling this kit on my Base (the one in the photos above) and it solved the only real issue I had with it off-road, which was lack of ground clearance. That was more of a hindrance than lack of lockers, GOAT modes, trail turn assist or heated seats LOL. So just being able to fit 35's on there opened up a whole world of off-road trails to my Bronco that were impassible with it before. So yes, this spacer kit was a godsend for my particular Bronco and my use case. Does it improve suspension performance any? No. We'll have solutions for that $oon :) But if you just need bigger tires to get those rear shock mounts higher than 4" off the rocks, these work great.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So how much does a level kit on a vehicle change the eye level, does it make it that much harder to look over the hood I am worried if I put one on it make hard to look over the hood when off-roading.

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great guys. Can't wait to see the full suspension offerings... Dylan seems excited about it.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how much does a level kit on a vehicle change the eye level, does it make it that much harder to look over the hood I am worried if I put one on it make hard to look over the hood when off-roading.
A teeny tiny amount. But you can simply scoot forward a bit or temporarily raise the seat, if you come up to a rise or obstacle and temporarily need to see more of the ground in front of the hood. I do that anyhow. By the way if you're one of the rich kids with those fancy trail cameras its a moot point :)

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A teeny tiny amount. But you can simply scoot forward a bit or temporarily raise the seat, if you come up to a rise or obstacle and temporarily need to see more of the ground in front of the hood. I do that anyhow. By the way if you're one of the rich kids with those fancy trail cameras its a moot point :)
thanks I been thinking about getting a trail camera for my BB when ever it comes in

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is this disclaimer on the Icon website:

• Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 37" x 12.50" (May require fender trimming and modifications)
Switched back to my non-ICON account to answer this, as officially we stick to that disclaimer. Unofficially, I think you'd have to really be hucking it to get the 37's to touch anything, especially if the rig has Sasquatch flares. They might get into the lip of non-Sasquatch flares on a very hard landing though.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMG_1628X.jpg

The ICON Leveling Lift Kit for 2021 and newer Ford Bronco provides an easy to install, economical yet performance-enhancing method of gaining the necessary clearance to run larger tires. The kit consists of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum top spacers and pre-load spacers to yield approximately 3” of front suspension lift and 2” of rear lift to level the vehicle’s stance. The result is full articulation, full steering range, no-rub fitment for up to 35” tires on non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos or up to 37” tires if Sasquatch-equipped. ICON engineers have dialed in the dimensions to tuck the tires cleanly into the OE fender flares at full bump (up travel) when using either factory Sasquatch wheels or 17 X 8.5, 25mm offset wheels such as the amazing ICON Rebound Pro. The components are relatively easy to install without disassembling the shock itself (spring compressor required for installation on some models). Get the most travel and articulation possible out of your factory control arms without ball joint bind or over-extension. Hit the trail with the confidence of knowing your suspension components are covered by ICON’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.

IVD4300_Bronco_Spacer_Kit-1200w.jpg

Photo below shows the kit installed on a 2-door Base Bronco, non-Sasquatch, at full suspension compression (the coil springs were removed from the struts to allow full compression while checking clearance). The Bronco in the photo was equipped with 35x12.50-17LT Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on ICON Alloys 17X8.5 Rebound wheels with 25mm offset. With this combination the tires tuck cleanly into the non-Sasquatch flares at full compression, with no rubbing and full steering range.

IMG_0411.jpg

This photo shows the same setup at full suspension extension, again with coil springs removed to allow free movement of the suspension components, showing the full range of travel using the stock upper and lower control arms.

IMG_0416.jpg

The kit may be used on all models of 2021 Ford Bronco, to fit 35's on non-Sasquatch Broncos or 37's on Sasquatch-equipped Broncos. MSRP is $419, with most authorized ICON Dealers using our MAP price of $399. Orders may be placed now, for fulfillment beginning in a couple of weeks as the first production run is still underway. Available Direct from ICON or from any Authorized ICON Dealer (inquire by phone or email if your dealer of choice doesn't have it listed yet, as they have already received data and are able to place orders even if they haven't loaded it into their website yet).
What all comes with this kit? One would ASSUME that all the hardware and everything is included. But I have been fooled before.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is this disclaimer on the Icon website:

• Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 37" x 12.50" (May require fender trimming and modifications)
What all comes with this kit? One would ASSUME that all the hardware and everything is included. But I have been fooled before.
Hardware included! (y)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Dusty at ICON The question I have is these spacers are one piece and can be used in the "squatch" Bronco. Other companies have a spacer lift for "squatch" but split the lift between top spacers, perch spacers, or spacers on the LCA ( under the coilover), or a combo of any of these. But most all DO NOT do the lift all at the top ...... yours does. Can you tell me why ?????

It has been noted in the other spacer lifts, that split it up, say it is to maintain cv angles and suspension geometry. Yours seem to buck that statement and I am curious why. I guess where I am going with this is if spacer is all at the top and all though the tires may not rub, or the suspension does not bind, does it put undo stress on another areas ??? Maybe in the area of the steering geometry :unsure: Or maybe bind a cv at full droop with the wheel turned all the way in one direction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Dusty at ICON The question I have is these spacers are one piece and can be used in the "squatch" Bronco. Other companies have a spacer lift for "squatch" but split the lift between top spacers, perch spacers, or spacers on the LCA ( under the coilover), or a combo of any of these. But most all DO NOT do the lift all at the top ...... yours does. Can you tell me why ?????

It has been noted in the other spacer lifts, that split it up, say it is to maintain cv angles and suspension geometry. Yours seem to buck that statement and I am curious why. I guess where I am going with this is if spacer is all at the top and all though the tires may not rub, or the suspension does not bind does it put undo stress on another areas ??? Maybe in the area of the steering geometry :unsure: Or maybe bind a cv at full droop with the wheel turned all the way in one direction.
I'm sure the other mfg's have their reasons for doing it the way they did. But ICON is first and foremost a suspension company, not a "lift kit" company, so I'm confident our designers have their reasons for doing it this way. I will admit that I'm not as well versed in that specific question as I should be so I'll have a chat with those guys after the holiday and let you know what I find out.

But I can tell you what I know just as a lifelong off-roader who has been modifying and wheeling 4X4's for decades. The suspension geometry is the same regardless of where the "lift" is. coming from, if you haven't changed any of the suspension pivot points. CV angles don't care how the shocks are mounted...3" of lift affects that angle the same regardless, if you haven't moved any pivot points. The only way to get a certain amount of lift without affecting the CV angle the same is to use a portal. Same thing with steering. Unless you've moved the steering pivot points, the amount of lift affects it the same regardless of how that lift was achieved.

I will say that our kit uses a top spacer and a pre-load spacer on each strut, not a single spacer. The top spacer goes on top of the strut, below the strut mount. The pre-load spacer goes between the top of the spring and the underside of the top of the strut. So the amount of lift isn't entirely on top of the strut. I'll find out whether there is any performance benefit to this when I chat with the engineers next week. But I do know that it allowed us to make one part number that fits on all Bronco trims (some simply don't use the preload spacer at one end).
Sponsored