First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure which photo or post you're referring to, but I've had 4 different tire/wheel combos on mine in the few short months that I've owned it. It was a non-Squatch Base so of course it came with the 30" Bridgestone Duellers on 16" steelies. Then ICON loaned me a set of 35" Nittos on a mis-matched set of ICON Alloys Six Speeds on one side and Rebound (non-Pro) on the other. After that I briefly ran a set of stock Sasquatch wheels and tires that came off of ICON's company Bronco, while I was waiting on the 25mm offset Rebound Pros to show up, which would be "my" wheels, finally LOL. So when those came, I mounted my Nittos on them and that's what it currently has. So as I said, I'm not sure which combo you're referring to :)
Damn...Lucky guy. Sorry, I was referring to the photo head on of a Bronco. I'm an idiot though...that was someone asking you for a photo and gave an example of what they are looking for. I obviously read it too fast. I still appreciate you giving us a summary of your wheel/tire history. Nascar drivers are probably the only one's who change more than you. ;-)
Advertisement

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Bronco
Base
@Dusty at ICON sent over a message about Icon Rebounds
Hey Brock I hope you don't mind if I answer your question here in the open forum rather than private message, as there may be others who are wondering the same thing. In the PM you asked:

Hi Dusty,
Can you tell what size of the Icon Rebound will fit on an OBX with Sasquatch Goodyear 315 tires? Do you have pictures of both offset sizes available on Bronco with Sas?
I’m wanting tires to basically be flush with the Sas extended flares.
Thanks!
The Rebound Pro with 25mm offset (or any of our 17X8.5 wheels with 25mm offset) will be our closest match to the Sasquatch wheels, which are identical in dimensions except that they are 30mm offset. The result is that our 25mm offset wheel will result in approximately 1/4" more "poke" than the Sasquatch wheel, if everything else is the same.

Unfortunately I do not have any photos of that exact tire/wheel/flare combination for you yet. My 2-door Base Bronco has the 25mm offset Rebound Pros but non-Sasquatch flares. Our company-owned Badlands Sasquatch has larger tires (37's) and the 0mm offset wheels. @broncoepic's rig, who's photos we've also posted, also runs the 0mm offsets. I'm guessing we'll be seeing some photos of Sasquatch rigs with the 25mm offsets soon, and I'll of course add them to this thread when I can. But for now unfortunately I simply do not have that exact photo for you.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Outer Banks
Hey Brock I hope you don't mind if I answer your question here in the open forum rather than private message, as there may be others who are wondering the same thing. In the PM you asked:

The Rebound Pro with 25mm offset (or any of our 17X8.5 wheels with 25mm offset) will be our closest match to the Sasquatch wheels, which are identical in dimensions except that they are 30mm offset. The result is that our 25mm offset wheel will result in approximately 1/4" more "poke" than the Sasquatch wheel, if everything else is the same.

Unfortunately I do not have any photos of that exact tire/wheel/flare combination for you yet. My 2-door Base Bronco has the 25mm offset Rebound Pros but non-Sasquatch flares. Our company-owned Badlands Sasquatch has larger tires (37's) and the 0mm offset wheels. @broncoepic's rig, who's photos we've also posted, also runs the 0mm offsets. I'm guessing we'll be seeing some photos of Sasquatch rigs with the 25mm offsets soon, and I'll of course add them to this thread when I can. But for now unfortunately I simply do not have that exact photo for you.
Can you share pics of the 0 offset? I looked at the profile

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Bronco
Base
I don’t see the Rebound Pro sized for the Bronco on Icon’s website yet, have these been released?
Yeah they've been out there for a month or so now. I've no clue why they're not showing on our own website, I'm not on the web team. Check with whichever ICON dealer you're going to purchase from. They may not have them on their own website yet but they can order them.

Tallfry

Wildtrak
First Name
Casey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD
Bronco
Wildtrak
Yeah they've been out there for a month or so now. I've no clue why they're not showing on our own website, I'm not on the web team. Check with whichever ICON dealer you're going to purchase from. They may not have them on their own website yet but they can order them.
I called several icon dealers and then Icon customer service, all said the same that the Rebound Pros are not available in a 25 mm offset and no eta. Bummer.

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement