First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great news! ICON Rebound Pros with InnerLock Technology are now available in 25mm offset! This is the size that best matches the factory Sasquatch wheels. Part numbers have been added to the first post in this thread. Currently you can not order them directly off of ICON's website but the sales department tells me you CAN order them through ICON Dealers. If your favorite ICON Dealer doesn't have them listed on their website yet you can contact them directly to inquire and order, as they can still pass the purchase order through to ICON even if they don't have the item listed on their page yet. And yes these are here in our warehouse now.

Here's what they look like on my personal Bronco, a 2-Door Base non-Sasquatch. This Bronco has an ICON level/lift (more info on that soon). The tires poke a bit with the non-Sasquatch flares and I think it looks just right. This is the Titanium finish.

Ford Bronco ICON Alloys - Current List of Bronco Compatible Wheels IMG_1633.JPG

Ford Bronco ICON Alloys - Current List of Bronco Compatible Wheels IMG_1625.JPG

Ford Bronco ICON Alloys - Current List of Bronco Compatible Wheels IMG_1627X

99FRC

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are the weights of each of these wheels? Thanks

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are the weights of each of these wheels? Thanks
Since there are so many of them I'll refer you to the ICON website to check the weight for any specific wheel you're looking at. Off the top of my head Rebounds are 27 lbs, most of the others are somewhere in that neighborhood but for exact weights please check the website. Or if that's too much trouble let me know which one you're looking at and I'll look it up for you. Thanks!

We find an 18 that fits yet?
I'll add the 18's and other sizes to the list in the first post soon.

99FRC

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On the website the Compression, Rebound and Six Speed are all 30 pounds. The Rebound Pro and Vector are not listed when I filter for 2021 Bronco. How much do these weigh?

How long does it take to get your wheels from ordered to delivered to the customer?

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking at the Compression in bronze for my Cactus Grey 2 door Badlands, either with the stock 285/70 or maybe 285/75 tires. I’d like to see some pics that show the “poke” better from this perspective, please.

Ford Bronco ICON Alloys - Current List of Bronco Compatible Wheels A6118D6D-3AF9-44CE-83B4-81411D9B8013

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
On the website the Compression, Rebound and Six Speed are all 30 pounds. The Rebound Pro and Vector are not listed when I filter for 2021 Bronco. How much do these weigh?
Vectors are 30 lbs. and Rebound Pros 31 lbs. These and the weights listed on the website are all shipping weights (includes box and packaging materials). Actual weights are a couple of pounds less. For example the actual weight of the Rebound Pro is 28 lbs, and standard Rebounds are 27 lbs. I don't have a chart that shows actual weights for all of them but its going to be 2 or 3 lbs. less than what the website says.

BTW our website service is slow to update the applications for Bronco, we're still trying to get that all worked out. That's why I took the trouble to make up that list in the first post of this thread.

How long does it take to get your wheels from ordered to delivered to the customer?
That's going to depend on whatever dealer you order from, so please contact your dealer of choice to inquire about delivery times. ICON is a manufacturer, not so much a retailer, so we encourage customers to purchase through our dealers. Many of them are stocking dealers or pull from distributors, in either case I do not have access to their inventory data. To be honest I don't even have access to our own warehouse inventory data so if you wanted to order directly from ICON (which you can, if you want, though it will cost slightly more than ordering from our dealers), you'd still have to call our sales department to check the inventory and lead time, as I have no way to look it up.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m looking at the Compression in bronze for my Cactus Grey 2 door Badlands, either with the stock 285/70 or maybe 285/75 tires. I’d like to see some pics that show the “poke” better from this perspective, please.
Next time I have an opportunity to get that exact photograph I will do so and post it.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excuse my ignorance but why don’t you offer a wheel (specifically rebound pro) offset that is 55mm? That is the OEM offset of the non-Sas Badlands, correct? Or at least closer to original offset. I don’t want much poke.

Edit: Let me clarify my goal. Beginning of my post above still applies, I’m not a wheel/tire expert. Goal is to keep the rubber that comes with my Bronco and put on Rebound Pros. Love the clean look and the bead lock tech. I believe going to 8.5 rim will still work with the OEM rubber, but I want as close to OEM offset.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excuse my ignorance but why don’t you offer a wheel (specifically rebound pro) offset that is 55mm? That is the OEM offset of the non-Sas Badlands, correct? Or at least closer to original offset. I don’t want much poke.

Edit: Let me clarify my goal. Beginning of my post above still applies, I’m not a wheel/tire expert. Goal is to keep the rubber that comes with my Bronco and put on Rebound Pros. Love the clean look and the bead lock tech. I believe going to 8.5 rim will still work with the OEM rubber, but I want as close to OEM offset.
Because yours is a less common use-case. Most folks who intend to do the type of wheeling that might require a Beadlock will tend to want larger, wider, taller tires. The factory Sasquatch wheel and tire size combination are just about perfect, so our 25mm offset wheel closely matches that. Our 0 offset wheel was originally made for a different application (Toyota) but will work on the Bronco for those who want a little more poke with their Sasquatch flares.

That's not to say there won't be people who want what you want. You're the proof. But we are betting that it will be fewer. So the tooling investment money (which is quite significant) first goes into those sizes that are most likely to pay for themselves the fastest. I'm not sure what the plans are for additional offsets but I'll relay your wish to the product development guys. Squeaky wheel gets the grease :)

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because yours is a less common use-case. Most folks who intend to do the type of wheeling that might require a Beadlock will tend to want larger, wider, taller tires. The factory Sasquatch wheel and tire size combination are just about perfect, so our 25mm offset wheel closely matches that. Our 0 offset wheel was originally made for a different application (Toyota) but will work on the Bronco for those who want a little more poke with their Sasquatch flares.

That's not to say there won't be people who want what you want. You're the proof. But we are betting that it will be fewer. So the tooling investment money (which is quite significant) first goes into those sizes that are most likely to pay for themselves the fastest. I'm not sure what the plans are for additional offsets but I'll relay your wish to the product development guys. Squeaky wheel gets the grease :)
Totally get that and appreciate the honesty. I deal with that in my business too. We are not going to make something for 10 people, 10,000 then yes! I guess we will have to wait and see how many squeaky wheels you hear! I can wait a bit and see. Bronco comes in a couple of weeks.

I have no clue if I actually "need" bead lock doing the off-roading we do, but I sure like the tech and love the look of the wheels. I want simple and easy to clean!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I appreciate that the +25mm are properly hub centric for the Bronco/Ranger. If the +25mm gives me the not too much poke I’m looking for I’ll be ordering a set soon.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if you mentioned this above but on your personal Bronco, did you reuse your rubber or buy new? Curious because of the pic you shared showing poke. I assume that is your Bronco.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry if you mentioned this above but on your personal Bronco, did you reuse your rubber or buy new? Curious because of the pic you shared showing poke. I assume that is your Bronco.
I'm not sure which photo or post you're referring to, but I've had 4 different tire/wheel combos on mine in the few short months that I've owned it. It was a non-Squatch Base so of course it came with the 30" Bridgestone Duellers on 16" steelies. Then ICON loaned me a set of 35" Nittos on a mis-matched set of ICON Alloys Six Speeds on one side and Rebound (non-Pro) on the other. After that I briefly ran a set of stock Sasquatch wheels and tires that came off of ICON's company Bronco, while I was waiting on the 25mm offset Rebound Pros to show up, which would be "my" wheels, finally LOL. So when those came, I mounted my Nittos on them and that's what it currently has. So as I said, I'm not sure which combo you're referring to :)

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure which photo or post you're referring to, but I've had 4 different tire/wheel combos on mine in the few short months that I've owned it. It was a non-Squatch Base so of course it came with the 30" Bridgestone Duellers on 16" steelies. Then ICON loaned me a set of 35" Nittos on a mis-matched set of ICON Alloys Six Speeds on one side and Rebound (non-Pro) on the other. After that I briefly ran a set of stock Sasquatch wheels and tires that came off of ICON's company Bronco, while I was waiting on the 25mm offset Rebound Pros to show up, which would be "my" wheels, finally LOL. So when those came, I mounted my Nittos on them and that's what it currently has. So as I said, I'm not sure which combo you're referring to :)
Damn...Lucky guy. Sorry, I was referring to the photo head on of a Bronco. I'm an idiot though...that was someone asking you for a photo and gave an example of what they are looking for. I obviously read it too fast. I still appreciate you giving us a summary of your wheel/tire history. Nascar drivers are probably the only one's who change more than you. ;-)
Sponsored