BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had MTZ’s on my Tacoma and they were great.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 weeks ago, I picked up my 2021 Oxford White Bronco 4 Dr Badlands with the 2.7 Ecoboost, Sasquatch, LUX package from Granger Ford in IA. I equipped my rig with a set of Icon Alloys Rebound Pro (17x8.5) wheels and 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 (D load range) tires and headed out to Moab, UT with roughly 1k miles on the odometer. The goal was to explore and test the capabilities of the rig and the components I had installed. In addition to the wheels, I also installed a set of the SS3 pod lights in the flood pattern from Diode Dynamics. On our way to Moab, we stopped in Grand Junction, CO for a quick but fun night run.

The wheel and tire combo performed flawlessly under the tough trail conditions that Moab has to offer. I recommend this setup to anyone looking for an alternative to a traditional beadlock wheel and want to maintain DOT compliance and minimize maintenance.

I have a set of King 2.5 adjustable coilovers with external reservoirs and the RPG Off-road Upper Control Arms and the Steering tie rod kit on order and expected to be delivered this month. The ultimate plan is to equip the Bronco with a functional 37" setup and head back to Moab in late October / early November to tackle the trails of Moab.

0C2D3F15-1156-48F1-83D3-23352ACA6D0E.jpeg
9FABCBA8-FE6C-4D66-B540-016037E12508.jpeg
BFB9CC39-FAC2-4E1B-9BBF-8C2A7B9C5A7C.jpeg
100733BA-B705-48CD-B175-4ED5A66FBE65.jpeg
5A4D5BF6-31F3-44B4-BEDA-538A4CC2E01E.jpeg
Just what edgeflyer said with an extra helping of badassium.

Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am picking up my Rapid Red 2.3 Badlands from Granger on Monday, 10-4. I kinda hope I still like that color after seeing the White. It's pretty sharp looking no doubt. Awesome shots.

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude, love the expression on your face in the first picture - a truly happy man, at one with the universe! Awesome build and dope pictures. The whole series reads every bit as good, and in some cases, better than the ones Ford produced to launch the rebrand. Well done all around!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was thing about the same wheels and hope by the time my Bronco comes in that they make them in a little darker bronzes.

Deleted member 21681

2 weeks ago, I picked up my 2021 Oxford White Bronco 4 Dr Badlands with the 2.7 Ecoboost, Sasquatch, LUX package from Granger Ford in IA. I equipped my rig with a set of Icon Alloys Rebound Pro (17x8.5) wheels and 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 (D load range) tires and headed out to Moab, UT with roughly 1k miles on the odometer. The goal was to explore and test the capabilities of the rig and the components I had installed. In addition to the wheels, I also installed a set of the SS3 pod lights in the flood pattern from Diode Dynamics. On our way to Moab, we stopped in Grand Junction, CO for a quick but fun night run.

The wheel and tire combo performed flawlessly under the tough trail conditions that Moab has to offer. I recommend this setup to anyone looking for an alternative to a traditional beadlock wheel and want to maintain DOT compliance and minimize maintenance.

I have a set of King 2.5 adjustable coilovers with external reservoirs and the RPG Off-road Upper Control Arms and the Steering tie rod kit on order and expected to be delivered this month. The ultimate plan is to equip the Bronco with a functional 37" setup and head back to Moab in late October / early November to tackle the trails of Moab.

0C2D3F15-1156-48F1-83D3-23352ACA6D0E.jpeg
9FABCBA8-FE6C-4D66-B540-016037E12508.jpeg
BFB9CC39-FAC2-4E1B-9BBF-8C2A7B9C5A7C.jpeg
100733BA-B705-48CD-B175-4ED5A66FBE65.jpeg
5A4D5BF6-31F3-44B4-BEDA-538A4CC2E01E.jpeg
Taking the scenic route to the mall, I see! Nice work and awesome shots! Thanks for posting!

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did you do for TPMS sensors?

I've been considering these same wheels, stoked to see them mounted on another Bronco.

Good call on the steering rods, someone posted on FB they busted their stocks running 37s.

About the TPMS, best thing if you plan on doing any serious or semi-serious crawling is to put them in a "TPMS Pipe Bomb" , they are too easy to break on rocks, replace them with regular rubber valves.
Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 8u7udyry_f9958f2da3374bf69afa736dc118a8c286c91ff2

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Absolutely awesome. I was already looking at the Icons and this just seals that decision. I was also eyeballing the method trails design to get to a DOT bead lock setup for being able to travel and have what I need.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 8u7udyry_f9958f2da3374bf69afa736dc118a8c286c91ff2
You are da man! Smile on your face in the top pic says it all. I am going to check into your supension set up, but I am just going to be running 33s on a Base and likely don't need any lift.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be in Moab Oct 31st through the 4. Be in a Race Red 2D Big Bend Sasquatch. Maybe I’ll see you! Love the rig and the set up. 🔥🔥
You’ll get a lot of looks and compliments on you Bronco in Moab. People are excited to see it out on the trails and in the wild. If I’m there, I’ll let you know.

I am picking up my Rapid Red 2.3 Badlands from Granger on Monday, 10-4. I kinda hope I still like that color after seeing the White. It's pretty sharp looking no doubt. Awesome shots.
Rapid red is an awesome color and you’ll love it. Congrats and enjoy your new ride. The folks at Granger are top notch and will make this final leg of your Bronco purchase journey a smooth and stress free experience.

Dude, love the expression on your face in the first picture - a truly happy man, at one with the universe! Awesome build and dope pictures. The whole series reads every bit as good, and in some cases, better than the ones Ford produced to launch the rebrand. Well done all around!
Thanks. After waiting a long 13 months, I was over the moon to be wheeling it out in Moab with my friends. The weather was a bit overcast but the photos came out great (@b_foster02) and fun times were had all around.

I was thing about the same wheels and hope by the time my Bronco comes in that they make them in a little darker bronzes.
I haven’t seen the bronze yet but I’m sure it’ll be a looker on your Bronco.

Taking the scenic route to the mall, I see! Nice work and awesome shots! Thanks for posting!
Just on my way to pick up some groceries :)

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely awesome. I was already looking at the Icons and this just seals that decision. I was also eyeballing the method trails design to get to a DOT bead lock setup for being able to travel and have what I need.
I had the Method Trails wheel setup on my Taco. They are an outstanding option/alternative depending on you intended use. That being said, I do like my Rebound Pro for the type of wheeling and trails I’ll be on.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are da man! Smile on your face in the top pic says it all. I am going to check into your supension set up, but I am just going to be running 33s on a Base and likely don't need any lift.
Thanks!! I was probably smiling all day/weekend long. The skilled dude behind the camera (@b_foster02) taking these awesome shots was driving his JK 2 Dr on 33s and had just as much (if not more) fun than we did on 35s and my buddy on his JL 37. Get out there, drive your Bronco, and have fun!

Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 4DF93A13-740C-483C-B2BB-A8CDD9B87585
Sponsored