Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check a few posts back. The rear springs and therefore all combo kits are delayed. Front coilovers are shipping now (ala carte).
thanks, not great news, but at least they are sticking to Quality Control!
no one else is releasing any sooner
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they claimed to have the complete kit in stock, they might be mistaken as there is a delay with the rear coilovers.

To anyone waiting on their order, or who have already received the fronts but not the rears, it's time for me to fall on my sword and deliver some bitter news. There will be an additional delay of several more weeks, very likely a month, for the rears due to an issue with the rear coil springs (first batch from our supplier were out of spec and are being re-made). Of course, we're now 9 days past the end of April when I went out on a limb and predicted all components would start shipping.

For the guy with the itchy cancel finger, this is of course grounds for cancellation if you're so inclined. We would hope you'd stick with us but it's understandable if you can't.
Dusty - i know they aren't ready yet, just wondering now that 2 weeks have gone by, do you have any updated Intel/ ETA to pass along?
thanks!

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it based on this thread no one has a full Icon setup installed yet huh? I'm getting ready to order coilovers and really leaning toward these. Any rough estimate on lead time if ordered now or soon?

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I take it based on this thread no one has a full Icon setup installed yet huh? I'm getting ready to order coilovers and really leaning toward these. Any rough estimate on lead time if ordered now or soon?
Same here - I want the Icons and would love to know when I can order with any hope of getting them in a timely manner. I don't have my Bronco yet, but would like to have coilovers waiting...

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, the installation manuals are available on the Icon web site now.

The rear coilover top hat is installed on top of the frame. I guess that is one of the tricks to improve travel.
Ford Bronco ICON Complete Coilover Suspension Systems (Stages 3 through 8) 1654747643167

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they claimed to have the complete kit in stock, they might be mistaken as there is a delay with the rear coilovers.

To anyone waiting on their order, or who have already received the fronts but not the rears, it's time for me to fall on my sword and deliver some bitter news. There will be an additional delay of several more weeks, very likely a month, for the rears due to an issue with the rear coil springs (first batch from our supplier were out of spec and are being re-made). Of course, we're now 9 days past the end of April when I went out on a limb and predicted all components would start shipping.

For the guy with the itchy cancel finger, this is of course grounds for cancellation if you're so inclined. We would hope you'd stick with us but it's understandable if you can't.
@Dusty at ICON , it's been a month since you fell on your sword. Can you provide an update for us as to what those of us sitting with orders at dealers should be expecting?
thanks

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking forward to seeing one completely installed. Keep up the good work.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another question for everyone in here. Do you think the remote reservoir is worth the roughly $1,000 price increase? I don't do any highspeed off-roading just slow crawls.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another question for everyone in here. Do you think the remote reservoir is worth the roughly $1,000 price increase? I don't do any highspeed off-roading just slow crawls.
My opinion is that the remote reservoir is a liability for crawling. Something extra to leak or get damaged with limited benefit at low speed.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My opinion is that the remote reservoir is a liability for crawling. Something extra to leak or get damaged with limited benefit at low speed.

Kinda my thoughts as well. The ICONs should be of proper size to not need a remote reservoir for slow speed work and normal highway use. I don't want to pay extra for something I don't really need, and I like having less areas to spring a leak.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Dusty at ICON, hope your doing well, haven't heard a response back from you on this thread, which is not normal for you. I am one of the supposed first batch group and just want an update on when I can expect to receive my suspension kit. I ordered through Lethal Performance @lethaljake.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dusty at ICON, hope your doing well, haven't heard a response back from you on this thread, which is not normal for you. I am one of the supposed first batch group and just want an update on when I can expect to receive my suspension kit. I ordered through Lethal Performance @lethaljake.
I just ordered through lethal and when I emailed them about ETA they got back to me with a 10/23 date.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just ordered through lethal and when I emailed them about ETA they got back to me with a 10/23 date.
10/23 as in October of 2023?

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/23 as in October of 2023?
HAHA honestly I don't know. I am hoping Oct 23rd and not Oct 2023....

I emailed to get clarity
Sponsored

Last edited: