DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Icon lifts have suffered some problems as you can see from this thread, but holy heck does it drastically improve the ride of the Bronco on road. It's not as soft so you feel the small bumps more (it is a digressive system after all), but it REALLY helps the Bronco stay composed in corners and while braking.
Agreed, all twisty Mtn roads to get to the good trails in my area and its amazing how well the Bronco on 37's handles with the Icons.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking for a part number for the bushing for the these rear links. Going to remove them for powder coating.

20230317_132750.jpg
For that you'll need to contact ICON Customer Service. They should be able to look it up because it is a service part though it might be proprietary to ICON. But I'm curious why you need a part number just to press them out and press back in after powder coat?

BryantC

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For that you'll need to contact ICON Customer Service. They should be able to look it up because it is a service part though it might be proprietary to ICON. But I'm curious why you need a part number just to press them out and press back in after powder coat?
Thanks I will get ahold of them. Just wanted a spare incase something went sideways.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recall it mentioned, but haven't found it in this thread, that there is a conflict with the Rock Slide engineering step sliders and mounting the rear reservoir. Is there an issue there? If so, is there a solution?

Thx.
Any response on this? I have RSEs and looking at the Icons CDEVs.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any response on this? I have RSEs and looking at the Icons CDEVs.
I have this set up and the only issue I had was when removing the rear inner plastic fender well there is (1) little screw that is blocked by the RSE sliders. It is easily remedied by a little cut in the plastic edge to slide out the rear inner fender well. I had my RSE installed first which is quite a bit of work and then my ICONs w/ Res installed at a later date.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this set up and the only issue I had was when removing the rear inner plastic fender well there is (1) little screw that is blocked by the RSE sliders. It is easily remedied by a little cut in the plastic edge to slide out the rear inner fender well. I had my RSE installed first which is quite a bit of work and then my ICONs w/ Res installed at a later date.
Thank you! I'm also considering this combination.

huskerhiker

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands non SAS, modified.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had any issues with the rear shocks with reservoirs not working with shock mount skids/protection?

BryantC

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone disassembled the Delta Joint pro? Can't find any information.

20230329_171309.jpg

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone had any issues with the rear shocks with reservoirs not working with shock mount skids/protection?
I believe some have and it depends on what brand skids are being used. It’s best to check with the skid manufacturer directly and ask if they’ve test fitted them with the shocks/struts in question

huskerhiker

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands non SAS, modified.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. Was hoping some of the people here could indicate which ones have worked vs didn't, but i'll also reach out to some.

Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you. Was hoping some of the people here could indicate which ones have worked vs didn't, but i'll also reach out to some.
BroncBuster rear shock skids have no compatibility issues for me with the Stage 8 Icon setup. Also I prefer their design using the 300lb torqued bolt vs. others using a design that clasps around the main shock bolt and uses small hardware to mount. Buyer beware though most 1/2” drive impact will not remove this bolt, i bought a 48” 3/4” drive breaker bar from Habor Freight to get it off.

Sruiz

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the stage 3 and planning to manually remove the front sway bar for an upcoming Moab trip. I know Icon's travel numbers are more than others. Has anyone experienced any CV axle issues with the sway bar removed? Under full droop, the CV's look to be at extreme angles.

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the stage 3 and planning to manually remove the front sway bar for an upcoming Moab trip. I know Icon's travel numbers are more than others. Has anyone experienced any CV axle issues with the sway bar removed? Under full droop, the CV's look to be at extreme angles.
I have the stage 8 on my badlands and haven’t had any issues with the sway bar disconnected. Done some pretty hard wheeling on it too.

BryantC

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak