Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes and I see your point. Just looking at it from a cost perspective.
I just saw the method rims that look like a regular wheel. Dirt lifestyle put em through the wringer and worked pretty good. I like the look of the rebounds better
Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

been eyeballing the 35" MT-MT's, i still have the OEM grabbers on there now as i decide what tire. how are you liking those meats?

i wish i could access some trails off the fire roads but the plows have made a huge wall that's impassable with my rig
The Mickeys gripped well in the ruts, mud, stream crossing, and their aggressive shoulder lugs grabbed and held on to the side walls of some ruts well, without the vehicle slipping into the rut (I was running 12 PSI). Pavement performance and handling are decent, but not quite as good as the GY Territories. Overall I'm satisfied, and look forward to testing them on slickrock at Moab in two weeks.

Back to the wheels - I didn't want to mess with bead locks - who has time to install/unstall them at trail-heads? These Icons are a long-term investment, so the time saved over traditional bead locks over tens of trail-runs in the coming years will more than make up for the $1,300 that I've paid for them.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lemme know how they do in Moab. I’ll be running through there mid august

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
why didn't you just get the lock ring from ford instead off all new wheels?
Everyone has their own reasons. One would be the same reason anybody choosing any other wheel other than what came stock on the vehicle: they simply want something that looks different. Another reason might be that not everyone got the "beadlock capable" wheels with their Bronco. Another reason might be that they don't want to have to regularly re-check and re-torque their beadlock ring bolts, they prefer something that is more "set it and forget it". Another reason might be that people want to run a street legal wheel with bead retaining properties. The Ford beadlocks, once you add their beadlock ring and move the bead of the tire to the outside of the actual wheel lip, are no longer D.O.T. compliant for use on the street just like every other beadlock wheel with a separate beadlock ring. Rebound Pros are legal for street use because there is no separate beadlock ring.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have done some pretty rough 4 wheeling here in Moab with my Jeep, and over the years have ripped off some of the bolts on a standard beadlock wheel. That is my reason for using these wheels (if I ever get my Bronco). In fact I am installing this type of wheel on my new RZR for the same reason. I think this is the best invention since the wheel came out. I have had both internal beadlock systems in the past, and they both are a pain to work with, this is way better.

Sponsored

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting a set of these Icon wheels installed this Thursday. Will post pics on my new tires I just got 37s (Falken Wildpeak R/T 01). Already have Icon Stage 3 lift on my Badlands Sasquatch with the Icon billet UCA. Very happy so far with ride but need the 0 offset wheel to stop a case of the rubs. Might as well lock the tire in which is why I chose this Icon wheel.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting a set of these Icon wheels installed this Thursday. Will post pics on my new tires I just got 37s (Falken Wildpeak R/T 01). Already have Icon Stage 3 lift on my Badlands Sasquatch with the Icon billet UCA. Very happy so far with ride but need the 0 offset wheel to stop a case of the rubs. Might as well lock the tire in which is why I chose this Icon wheel.
How did they turn out?

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did they turn out?
I am very happy with the look and ride. I aired down to 32 psi and I'm floating on big cushy pillows on bumps. Had to cut back the rear crash bars ( even though I'm Sasquatch ) for clearance.

20230520_231210 (1).png

Sponsored

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a 1 month review. 3 of the rims work great zero problems. But one keeps going down in air pressure constantly. The guy that installed it for me might have done it incorrectly. I will probably remove all the beads from that one tire and inspect them.

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a non-sas Badlands. I want to get a rebound pro. Can the +25mm wheel accommodate 37s? I will use 35s until I get a lift, but it would be great if I didn't have to repurchase wheels in the future for 37s.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks