First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks! Yeah we're still dialing these in for optimal ride and performance. The rear coils are a triple-rate spring, but we are still fine tuning the spring rates on it. But the coolest thing about this Bronco is that the shocks on it use our new CDEV technology, electronic valves controlled by a central processor that makes valving adjustments in real time, on the fly, automatically, for whatever the terrain conditions. It has a companion app for your phone where you can make adjustments, monitor shock performance, log data, etc. BTW they'll also be available with our non-electronic CDCV adjustable valves.
Boing!!
Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OHHHHH MAN!!!!

I helped a buddy put a full Icon kit on his Tacoma and it rides so good on and off road. I'm super stoked to see them offer products for the Bronco.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking forward to the Icon stuff! Have Icon 2.5 shocks on my f150 with the CDC valve version on the rear and it was a huge difference over the crap fox 2.0s I had on before the Icons.

Last edited:

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Dusty at ICON any information on what was shown at SEMA? Will the upper arm work with wheel offsets in the +20-+35 range? Also is Icon coming with lower tier kits also? Stage 1/Stage 2? (Non reservoir 2.5)?

STEED77

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't wait for this to hit production... I have run a lot of ICON parts on other trucks. Huge fan of this movement. Woot!
Sponsored