Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's my exact build - am i weird to like the stock rims better than upgraded?
I ordered an IS BL w/ stock rims but love this look and keep going back and forth....
Sponsored

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
don't know here.....those colors telling me funeral procession or something, those black wheels.....

doesn't do it for me and I had an 88 Bronco ll in silver 😬

VBluegt500

Black Diamond
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ugh, this has got me second guessing my color choice so hard...

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's my exact build - am i weird to like the stock rims better than upgraded?
I really like the BL stock wheels, good balance between black and silver to me. Kind of wish they were the SAS wheels.
I'm still drawn to an IS BL with manual and the optional wheels as the most matched color combination out there. Waiting for '22 and have a VB BD squatch reserved but may revert back to my first choice.
I think the ~carbonized gray beauty ring on the optional wheel ties in the fenders and MIC. Odd they don't have a darkish gray ring on the accessories list.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Burnsy949

Badlands
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Rubicon, 2018 Volkswagen Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great photos!!! Now if I could only get a quality set of pictures like this (of the whole truck at various angles) in Carbonized Gray, I'd be overjoyed! All the CG pics I see are closeups or maybe one angle in bad lighting... Grrr.

This silver is really close to my Billet Silver on my JKU. I like it, but think I'll like CG better.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a Marylander. I was trying to place the neighborhood, until I realized it looks like every other soulless new neighborhood and could be anywhere. It makes the bronco look so boring. I think if the release video had the bronco picking up groceries and the mail before parking in that neighborhood I’d be %100 out. Sorry to be a twat, maybe it was a long work day lol

I’ve seen that bronco in person and it’s super legit. Too many doors but still cool.

JGee

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great photos!!! Now if I could only get a quality set of pictures like this (of the whole truck at various angles) in Carbonized Gray, I'd be overjoyed! All the CG pics I see are closeups or maybe one angle in bad lighting... Grrr.

This silver is really close to my Billet Silver on my JKU. I like it, but think I'll like CG better.
I'm with you there. CG is my pick. I'm now wondering if there will be enough contrast or if it will look like a gray blob.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love these pics. Basically my build just mine is CG.... and now I just heard my build date was postponed. So now I'll be looking at these with sad face lol
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER BRONCO BADLANDS IN MARYLAND michael-jordan-mj

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Iconic Silver looks great, surprised it is not more popular.

clyde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking sharp! I saw some 4-doors in Moab in person and liked it better than I thought I would; photos somehow make it look longer than it is, must be something with the distortion of the lens I guess. Still happy to have ordered the 2-door...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to my local Ford dealership a few days ago to compare the Carbonized Grey to Antimatter Blue.

When I saw the Carbonized Grey, I was disappointed. It was a fairly sunny day and it was very light in colour; almost silver. I was hoping for a Magnetic Grey, which the Expedition comes in, but not the Bronco. Hence why I switched to AMB.

Of course, this is just my opinion. However I encourage you to go to a Ford dealership and look at the colours, even if it's on a different vehicle.
Sponsored