Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Apparently my neighbors dad works for Ford and is showcasing the 4 door Bronco Badlands to area dealers. I have to admit, though the Iconic Silver was not my first choice, it looks absolutely amazing in person. The thing that stood out to me the most was that the MIC top is nearly black. The gray is extremely dark! I took a close-up pic against the paint in bright light so you can see just how dark. Her dad would not let me take pictures of the interior for whatever reason, but I did try to get some of the suspension. Enjoy!

InkedIMG_4619_LI.jpg

image14.jpeg

image13.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image4 (1).jpeg

image1.jpeg
Thats my build right there! Except I got the carbonized grey! So excited I go to bed 4 wheeling in my sleep! Thanks for the awesome pictures!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is making me 2nd guess my choice of Rapid Red. But there are just so many silver vehicles out here...

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the excellent photos! My build except standard wheels/BFG tires. I'm glad all the secondary colors match so much better now. Add in the MGV Black Onyx/Space Gray interior and for me it is the perfect combination.
BRONCO Silver Factory.jpg
I was back and forth on the 2door vs 4door. Also I was dead set on getting carb grey. I had a chance to see a 4door BL IS. There was a carb grey sport near by. I changed my order later that day. That IS really looked sharp in person especially compared to Carb grey. Btw the BL stock rims go great with this build.

My order right there except soft top.

Thanks for sharing this picture

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apparently my neighbors dad works for Ford and is showcasing the 4 door Bronco Badlands to area dealers. I have to admit, though the Iconic Silver was not my first choice, it looks absolutely amazing in person. The thing that stood out to me the most was that the MIC top is nearly black. The gray is extremely dark! I took a close-up pic against the paint in bright light so you can see just how dark. Her dad would not let me take pictures of the interior for whatever reason, but I did try to get some of the suspension. Enjoy!

InkedIMG_4619_LI.jpg

image14.jpeg

image13.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image4 (1).jpeg

image1.jpeg
Hey when its parked in the street, public area...., its available to photo all you want!! If it's in a private driveway... then different story..... lol thanks for the pics!! Great work!!

Sponsored

Ralphramst

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon, F150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful. Sure will be glad when I get a build date. Exactly what I ordered on the outside.
my 09 Rubi goes up for sale the day I get the unicorn email from FoMoCo😎
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER BRONCO BADLANDS IN MARYLAND 4F0D048B-1D54-47C5-824C-49175BB620A7

Deleted member 20241

Great detail and solid shots -
Many thanks to you and your neighbor for yet another good look at an outstanding new Ford!
Hope her dad didn’t mind too much but I think ole Henry would be proud of the interest for his latest namesake ✔🇺🇸

Deleted member 20241

Beautiful. Sure will be glad when I get a build date. Exactly what I ordered on the outside.
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER BRONCO BADLANDS IN MARYLAND 4F0D048B-1D54-47C5-824C-49175BB620A7
Good looking rig there - anybody would be proud to own your Rubicon.... but you will be enjoying another solid rig with the Bronco....
Send us shot from that same beautiful spot when your rig arrives.
Thanks

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where in MD is he going to be showcasing this?

Also IS is a great color.

OP
OP

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where in MD is he going to be showcasing this?

Also IS is a great color.
I don't think this was for the general public. I think he was demonstrating the vehicle to dealership employees and he was all over the area from what I have heard.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Beautiful picture Ralph! Thanks for sharing with us. :)
Sponsored