Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tempImage70j4gx.jpg
tempImageCnEn8L.jpg

Got my 4 Dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual back in October. 5500 miles in so far and she's spectacular!! Recently got it PPF wrapped with Xpel Stealth and the matte finish looks incredible!!
Getting her cleaned up this week after some serious wheeling and will get some more photos
Would love to see some photos of the Iconic Silver with the same matte finish PPF you have in the sunlight and all cleaned up. I am considering doing the same when mine arrives. If i remeber correctly, from the last time I saw a IS Bronco, the paint has metal flaking in it. Does the matte finish mute that out? Did you wrap the enite vehicle?

Thanks!
Sponsored

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see some photos of the Iconic Silver with the same matte finish PPF you have in the sunlight and all cleaned up. I am considering doing the same when mine arrives. If i remeber correctly, from the last time I saw a IS Bronco, the paint has metal flaking in it. Does the matte finish mute that out? Did you wrap the enite vehicle?

Thanks!
Personally I think it looks amazing with the matte finish. That being said, its a lot less noticeable on the Silver than it is on some of the darker colors. You do have to get up close to really notice it. You can mostly see it in the photo but most folks don't notice the wrap util they are standing right next to the car if at all.

The matte does mute the finish a little bit but that's the look I was going for.
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club tempImagev8utKA

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally I think it looks amazing with the matte finish. That being said, its a lot less noticeable on the Silver than it is on some of the darker colors. You do have to get up close to really notice it. You can mostly see it in the photo but most folks don't notice the wrap util they are standing right next to the car if at all.

The matte does mute the finish a little bit but that's the look I was going for.
Thanks for the response. That looks really good!! My Bronco can't get here soon enough...

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base

Okay you cant just leave us with just one picture let us see more !

Sponsored

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my 2022 Wildtrak.
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.52.09 PM
Congrats! Looks good. I really don’t get why they took away the body color door handles on the ‘22 though

quinnry2

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! Looks good. I really don’t get why they took away the body color door handles on the ‘22 though

Agreed, I already ordered painted ones to replace them.

Edward916

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Cadillac Escalade Sport, '21 MB GLS 580
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my 2022 Wildtrak.
Looks great! My IS Wildtrak is scheduled to be built in a couple of weeks. I'm not usually a huge fan of silver cars, but IS is a beautiful, warm silver and it looks so good paired with the Wildtrak's black grill and wheels.

Trust the silver works well (enough) with the sandstone interior?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Front end finale. Base grill for the cherry on top. Not holding my breath for a winch solution…

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 660D1719-5420-48B2-8884-C8FC225937B5

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iconic silver Outer Banks picked up this afternoon. Wanna ditch the side stickers and go with the Bronco Depot script. What finish is the Bronco logo on the back end? I can’t tell if it’s matte or chrome

Sponsored

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iconic silver Outer Banks picked up this afternoon. Wanna ditch the side stickers and go with the Bronco Depot script. What finish is the Bronco logo on the back end? I can’t tell if it’s matte or chrome
Sounds like you have the same build as me. Mine is supposed to be delivered this week. It has a chrome bronco emblem on the back. I’m replacing mine with the black emblem that comes on the wildtrak. I ordered one from Fairwayfordparts.net back in October and it finally shipped today.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just dropped mine off for some vinyl this evening. By this weekend I will have a blue and silver Bronco.
Please post pics when done. I'm thinking of adding some blue graphic vinyl to my IS black diamond when i get it and interested to see how it looks!! Thanks!