Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

those center caps are pretty rad (throw back to warn locking hubs). can I ask how they are mounted? snap in, or held in place by lugs like the OEM caps on the base model? if you could post a close up pic (and/or a pic of the back side of the cap) that would be awesome.

I may have to get a set of those center caps for my base wheels... :)
Sponsored

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

those center caps are pretty rad (throw back to warn locking hubs). can I ask how they are mounted? snap in, or held in place by lugs like the OEM caps on the base model? if you could post a close up pic (and/or a pic of the back side of the cap) that would be awesome.

I may have to get a set of those center caps for my base wheels... :)
Here you go. It’s two screws that hold the cap in.
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 82478C2B-3A7A-4142-B563-2A9AD22B2850
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club F223F9F2-5F8F-4FE5-8E94-05EC5238B1C6
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 58AA32C5-2D76-4E90-8612-DD931B2F579C

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up mine on Friday and been driving ever since. Already put about 200 miles on it. Iconic Silver is by far the best color!!

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 0C3F9351-AD9E-4EF7-BC50-6B365F6F3508

Silver wasn’t my first choice. Actually, it was bottom of my list, but I have to tell you, it has grown on me and I’m not sure the green or chili pepper red would have been a better option for me. The silver just makes the black accents “pop”.
Great looking vehicle 😎👍🏻

Sponsored

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One thing I noticed when bolting on my nerf bars, there are several spots on the bottom of the frame where the factory paint was worn off. Probably from transportation during the assembly process. Either way, got a $4 wire wheel for the cordless drill, and a can of satin rustoleum w primer, and covered them up. Snow is just starting to fall in North Jersey. Don’t want that brine on the roads taking her to an early grave. Not sure where you are, but if you have a mechanics creeper and about an hour to spare, it may be worth the effort to at least check and prep if needed.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked mine up a few weeks ago and I'm loving it! If I could do it again, I might go with Charcoal Grey, but the silver is really nice, And I love how it goes with the orange accents on the badlands. I initially ordered Cyber Orange, but after seeing it in person and how it wasn't really an orange or yellow, but in between, I didn't like it and changed my order. The dealer had an IS in the showroon and it looked fantastic, and so I changed it. I also like, that by all data I've seen, IS is the rarest color.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Silver wasn’t my first choice. Actually, it was bottom of my list, but I have to tell you, it has grown on me and I’m not sure the green or chili pepper red would have been a better option for me. The silver just makes the black accents “pop”.
Great looking vehicle 😎👍🏻
I’m in the same boat. Our original reservation is Shadow Black and it just got built and I’m so connected and committed to our 2021 Iconic Silver that we landed that July that I’m trying to get a family member to take advantage of our order. Didn’t even consider silver since I was driving a silver vehicle for the past 10 year. But, I truly love it. It’s so clean looking and will be timeless for years to come.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up mine on Friday and been driving ever since. Already put about 200 miles on it. Iconic Silver is by far the best color!!

Looks fantastic. Congrats! I’m hoping to pick mine up in the next 1-2 weeks. Thanks for the preview picks!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The IS is beautiful, if I'd been pushed to '23 there's a good chance I'd have went with it from the CO. They're missing out not having it on the Heritage too

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked mine up a few weeks ago and I'm loving it! If I could do it again, I might go with Charcoal Grey, but the silver is really nice, And I love how it goes with the orange accents on the badlands. I initially ordered Cyber Orange, but after seeing it in person and how it wasn't really an orange or yellow, but in between, I didn't like it and changed my order. The dealer had an IS in the showroon and it looked fantastic, and so I changed it. I also like, that by all data I've seen, IS is the rarest color.
Congratulations on the delivery of your new Bronco! Happy to hear you are loving it. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations on your Bronco! Great color choice, so happy you love it. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not really a doors-off kinda guy, but our son has been asking since day one and it was 70 in November. I actually appreciated visible lines being solo on a new stretch of our local.

Love that you took advantage of that 70 in november! Thanks for sharing. :)