First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am really starting to connect with this color. Love how it almost has a blue tint on a sunny day from the reflection of the sky.

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 5C6FF952-B3BD-48A7-A309-AC88D3D5B399

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 6AA74ADC-18FA-45D4-AA59-76B68BB7CC89

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 9AFBCEBF-2159-4F37-967D-F2877FEE405F
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are those stock 32"s? They look bigger to me?
Sure are. They are PLENTY sufficient. Especially after seeing it next to a non-sas Outer Banks and Badlands. Very minimal difference from the Badlands stance IMO. I am sure I will upgrade down the line. But, I need to spend my extra funds on other gear at the moment. I will be taking it on the beach after Labor Day.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sure are. They are PLENTY sufficient. Especially after seeing it next to a non-sas Outer Banks and Badlands. Very minimal difference from the Badlands stance IMO. I am sure I will upgrade down the line. But, I need to spend my extra funds on other gear at the moment. I will be taking it on the beach after Labor Day.
Thanks mine is on the way (Silver BD non sas 2.3M, soft top), and not having seen this in person I was contemplating going to 33's but it is a marginal difference. I think I will wait a little bit before I look at swapping them. Looks great, thanks for sharing!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks mine is on the way (Silver BD non sas 2.3M, soft top), and not having seen this in person I was contemplating going to 33's but it is a marginal difference. I think I will wait a little bit before I look at swapping them. Looks great, thanks for sharing!
Nice! Same exact build. You are going to love it. I am really enjoying the soft top and excited to see what aftermarket brings to the table for hardtop. It was worth just being able to drive it around this summer instead of waiting longer.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had a nice visit to our friend’s farm in Ghent, NY. This is before he gave me the thumbs up to rip through acres of muddy trails and fields with hay bails as obstacles. Wish I had pics of my sons face while he held both “oh shit handles”. Can’t wait to go back. Only got to explore a fraction of them.
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 0A88931F-2388-45F3-A014-6D0D46555C5C

Brought some cow sh*t back home with us:
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 02EEA36F-1E5C-4766-A4DE-9A05C45414D2

Cleans up nice though. I hastily splurged for the DOWC 360 Shield - Molecular Paint Sealant from the dealer because I hadn’t made a decision on ceramic vs ppf or otherwise and it seemed like a semi-inexpensive compromise. I was reluctant at first, but this is after just a spray and a wipe down:
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club F103EE33-6960-4692-998D-579BD336215F

Zero clear coat scratches from the numerous branches, etc. Have to say - I’ll likely get the ceramic in the coming months if I see any deterioration of protection. But, it’s supposed to last. I made sure to spray down the undercarriage, suspension etc.

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club 141BFE7A-271A-4271-9AD5-AA5F2B97C2E3

Very pleased! 2.7l has lots of pep. Excited to try all the modes and get off the street. Drives like a dream on the highway. Literally the first 2-door I’ve seen in person, and the first 2-door anyone at the dealership has seen (as well as being their first full sized delivery of 200+ orders). So far, definitely worth the wait!

Questions & Answers:

Wow. When did you receive the email that your Bronco was shipped?
Many here are going to want to know how your Bronco escaped exile among the Bad-Batch at dirt mountain. Congrats on the ride.
I had a build notification on July 19th. Then shipping delivery estimate of Aug 20th-26th, with a notification aaround the time of ‘built’ hat it had shipped (around 7/23 I think). Then last week I got an email that shipper was behind, and to expect it Sept 8-15th. Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, “Do you still want it?” LOL. Yes I still want it… So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I don’t know when they rec’d it, might have had it a few days?

Very nice! When was your reservation?
I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a Bronco for sale in my area and I purchased it until my MOD top will be built in 45 years. This is a 2.7L Iconic Silver 4 door non-SAS with roast interior and mid package.

I LOVE THIS VEHICLE! I have a number of modifications I am considering including a tire swap with my 275 KO2s and possibly some vinyl wrap detailing.

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club Top down side

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club Bronco front

(There is a piece missing that came off during transport. It's being painted this week and sent to me from the dealer.)

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club Abominable and Ruby

My Bronco and my mom's Sport

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club side shot

Sponsored