Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me end any debate about which trim or model or options make a Bronco a mall crawler. There is only one factor that converts a Bronco into a mall crawler: running boards.
Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after seeing this in person and sneaking a sit I have a few observations.
1. It’s slightly larger than a JLU. No where near as large as an F150. The interior is smaller than an explorer but the exterior is larger.
2. Just about everything in it was slightly larger or slightly nicer than a JLU. It’s no King Ranch on the inside but it’s nicer than a Jeep.
3. I’m 6’0”. I have to work to get in without using the steps. No way short women or children can get in without them. If you have a 5’5” lady or children, you’re going to want steps.
4. The windshield itself is small for the size of the vehicle. The hood is long. I expect visibility issues. I’d be damn sure to get the 360 camera if you plan on off-roading.
5. The navy pier interior looks good. Those of you with it will be happy.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also saw the OBX Sasquatch in Atlanta. It looked fantastic, much better than pictures can show.
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door @ Atlanta Show w/ Navy Pier Rear Seat Folded DA65386E-8B87-42FF-8342-27BE224C6136

The black gloss grill with silver and color match mirrors is a good combo. Navy Pier w/ silver looked good too.
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door @ Atlanta Show w/ Navy Pier Rear Seat Folded 6A07FA2E-DB14-48A0-9EB1-11CEE6F90EB2

Sasquatch was a great size, no disappointments. I’m 5’11” and the mirror hits at the top of my shoulder, about 1 foot higher than my Jeep Commander!
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door @ Atlanta Show w/ Navy Pier Rear Seat Folded B400C6AF-D1BB-4921-B344-1EBC4A5D1EDA

I tried to recline the rear seat, about an inch like others showed (examples below), and it did not budge. I kept trying; the Ford rep saw what I was trying to do and without me asking he said it does not recline, not even a little. If it does slightly recline, maybe it takes a little back pressure, idk, we were not allowed to sit in it. I’ll try again when I see it in May. Let me know if there is a trick to it!
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door @ Atlanta Show w/ Navy Pier Rear Seat Folded 25B58433-14BF-4883-B95B-5FAB68CA5C35
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door @ Atlanta Show w/ Navy Pier Rear Seat Folded BBA4152F-D198-4341-9A51-C3F224CA5A22

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For real, I'm so happy to see one without a damn soft top! lol
hey you stole my avatar I was running since the reveal. I guess that is what I get for getting fancy With my new one. LOL

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

War Eagle - thanks for the pics

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey you stole my avatar I was running since the reveal. I guess that is what I get for getting fancy With my new one. LOL
Lol the same one with the star and skyline? Someone posted it on the subreddit after we won and it's been my phone background ever since. The wife wishes it was something else, but too bad haha

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly why I picked silver...goes great with all the "black" plastics!

But thank you.. I'm getting a WT instead of OBX but I think this is the first time I've seen basically what I'm buying without having to peice meal separate photos and such.

Ironically Sasquatch is not rare... Silver IS (and with an actual hard top no less)

QUOTE="MississippiMule, post: 559335, member: 20213"]
There is only one factor that converts a Bronco into a mall crawler: running boards.
[/QUOTE]

And the only difference between running boards and Rock rails is the thickness of metal.

Last edited:

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love those wheels. First thing I want to do is swap out the warm alloy ring for black on my BL
I was thinking more about this ...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Ford changed all OBX Sasquatch rings to black.

If true, WT and FE just got a lot less differentiated. I realize I might just be quibbling over the wheel rings, but that's one of the only things that makes WT and FE different.

Ford has been pretty careful to not show combinations that don't exist, and this seems like it'd be a pretty obvious error. Only thing that has me second guessing are the missing rail caps above the windshield, which indicates they might just not have the right parts on hand. This close to production, though?

If they did change them to black for OBX ... what I'd really like for FE is a carbonized gray ring (like the BL optional wheels).

Sponsored

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the Great pictures and video! I love the way the Iconic Silver blends with the all the MIC and black trim. I ordered a BL with the stock wheels. That side view picture is great! Could be the new "Back to the Future" DeLorean.

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got to visit the Atlanta Bronco this afternoon. Awesome to see it in 3D! Can’t wait to have Jeeps between the trail sites in my own ‘22 BD.

0FB9AC14-3EDD-425F-9FB0-FD76067C91B5.jpeg

41BBBDF3-2788-4BC0-95BD-764B0FBDFDF0.jpeg
Sponsored