Catherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW T2, C10, Silverado, 4Runner, Camaro, Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still back and forth between 2 door and 4 door. I'm leaning 4 door but I think the 2 door has plenty of room for most situations. If you're considering a 2 door you either have *another vehicle for the kids or *1 or no kids. Honestly, there's only a 15 inch difference between the 2 door and 4 door and I doubt anyone is buying a Bronco for their main family vehicle. These are fun/enthusiast vehicles.

We have two other vehicles that could handle the kids. I still love the look of the 4 door though so this is tough. My draw to the 2 door is because it's nostalgic to the 60s. Again, I think the 2 door cargo is fine for most situations

Exactly! I'm getting a 2 door. I have one kid (teen) and 2 large dogs. The hubs has an '18 Camaro. I have an old full-size Chevy with an extended cab (farm truck), an older 4Runner (dog SUV), and a 72 VW bus (summer ride). Any of those combined with one of our trailers will handle larger loads if I need them. I'm selling my Rav4 and not looking back! I can't wait to drive a 2 door again!!

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it's not too obtrusive, that will be fine for me, otherwise the seats will come out. My Xterra cushions come out, and the seats fold down to be nearly flat. Does anyone have a guess as to the distance between the back of the front seats and the tailgate? I don't intend to sleep back there. In fact my next purchase after this will probably be a teardrop trailer like a T@G with the Boondock (off-road) package.
@BroncoChicken got some measurements from the outside. Here’s the thread on that.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...unts-suspension-sasquatch-stubby-bumper.2798/

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also I think they said that those were pics of the prototype/pre-production bronco. I mean I would hope that ford wouldn't give rubber floors and vinyl seats to easily wash out only to have the bed and back of the seats be carpet. Maybe those huge hinges or connection points will be smaller or recessed in the final product (i know they said there will still be a lip though). Time will tell i guess.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow that is a lot of space.

My daily driver is a Miata, the 2 door bronco has over 4 times the trunk space and it has a back seat too.

This looks very good.

I mean...A Grom has more space than a Miata.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love seeing all the people claiming they need extra seats or storage or whatever.

If you have children then I understand the seat thing, obviously. But there are countless studies confirming that the average american almost never has anything in their car other than the driver themselves. Classic.

Like my old boss who needed an expedition because she had ONE child.

Y'all realize other developed countries get along just fine with subcompacts, right?
My car is a 4 door and all I have in it is a bottle of glass cleaner and a couple of Microfiber rags.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More cargo space than the Camaro, I'll be good. We've got family haulers so my personal ride doesn't generally see a whole lot of kid duty.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10 minutes to remove...20 minutes to replace???

Why in the world is Ford telling us "they're not designed to be removed"?
Not designed to be removed by just pulling a release. All seats are bolted in.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FOR GOD'S SAKE FORD...TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BACK SEATS PROPERLY FOLDED IN A 2 DOOR SO WE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE. END THIS MADNESS!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FOR GOD'S SAKE FORD...TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BACK SEATS PROPERLY FOLDED IN A 2 DOOR SO WE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE. END THIS MADNESS!
I've seen it mentioned here and in a couple of videos that the interiors aren't set in stone yet. People may be speculating on things that may or may not be as seen when production starts.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen it mentioned here and in a couple of videos that the interiors aren't set in stone yet. People may be speculating on things that may or may not be as seen when production starts.
“So, you’re saying there’s a chance!”

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“So, you’re saying there’s a chance!”
Yes, I sure hope so. I'm not liking how the dash is all hard plastic without padding anywhere. Even Jeep is a lot more fancy in that respect.

Bronco57

Outer Banks
First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone seen if there is storage for the bolts for the hardtop and doors? Like on the jeeps.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How does a yeti 45 compare to an ARB 50qt fridge? 20(H) x15(W) x27.8 in.(D)

4D964D71-4648-4661-9421-A18DF3294590.png
That looks like my ARB 37 qt. How can you tell the difference?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks like my ARB 37 qt. How can you tell the difference?
Maybe you’re right?
There was some discussion early on in another thread when we were dissecting the image, I can’t remember how 50qt came to be.
It would be easy to look at the specs of each and the other published info we have from Ford already and figure it out.
Sponsored