First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Much attention has been spent on the fact that the doors to the 4 door will fit in the trunk, but the doors for the 2 door will not. Will the 2 door doors fit with the seats folded down? I expect the answer is yes...but anyone know for sure?
Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Much attention has been spent on the fact that the doors to the 4 door will fit in the trunk, but the doors for the 2 door will not. Will the 2 door doors fit with the seats folded down? I expect the answer is yes...but anyone know for sure?
Yes but you really better pad those bags lol

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the seats aren't removable, hopefully there's some pull on the floor (I didn't see one) where the bottom of the seat will unlatch and the whole folded seat can pivot forward to rest against the back of the front seat. ?

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly looks fine to me. Generally everything I need can fit in the extended cab Raptor I have including a cooler (not a big one but enough) and really don't use the bed except for a container with recovery & emergency gear. But I do remember the days when the Suburban wasn't big enough for all the gear (5 kids & wife: my stuff usually got buried...)

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great .... I’m not buying a Station wagon .... I am buying a capable SUV ... that will hold our tent, a few clothes, small ice chest, and Dog .....And OH YEAH .... it will tow my Teton x off road trailer ... checks all the boxes on my list !!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How does a yeti 45 compare to an ARB 50qt fridge? 20(H) x15(W) x27.8 in.(D)

4D964D71-4648-4661-9421-A18DF3294590.png

That will fit an RTIC 45 without any issues. You can also use the seat back as the strap point to tie it down to the D-ring near the tailgate. An Rtic 45 can hold enough mixers to keep your personal drink cup happy for over two weeks, or 2 people who can plan further out than an hour well-fed for a week, speaking from experience.

Will the 2-door have enough room for 4 people to camp 7 days using only internal storage? No.

Would the 4-door be able to? Also no, so what's the problem?

The 2-door will have plenty of space for 2 people to be quite comfortable while camping or all-purpose vehicle to get to backpacking trail heads with ease. I'd argue that if backpacking, 3 people plus gear would easily work in a 2-door.

If I had dogs which were so fussy as to not want to be in the 2-door Bronco i'd leave them at home or with friends/family as those dogs were over-coddled and not to be trusted away from home. Any dog i've ever had or a reasonable outdoor companion dog, would be more than happy to be in a any sort of vehicle as long as it had a drive and they knew they were going to be off-leash.

Rtic 45 measurements

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea I dont think this can fit my kong cooler so its essentially useless to me.

shame i love how badass the 2 door is but other than being a beach taxi for frunk college skanks it will be useless for anything else including groceries
Not being foolish here. But how many soft drinks does a person actually need to ride a trail for the day. Or even a weekend? Fold the seats down and you have a wagon. And for those wanting to know. I'm pretty confident I saw you get 6 feet of space with the seats folded with the 2dr. Edit. I think the 4dr is 6ft and the 2dr is 4 foot of floor space.

Last edited:

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another thing I wonder about is how far back do rear seats recline? Do they go flat that way? Will the head rests hit the swing gate and can you remove the head rests? Will the seat belt buckles tuck away? Not comfy, but could be a semi-padded, lumpy bed.
Sponsored